Reviews for Moving Forward
C chapter 13 . 5/13/2020
Wow. What a way to debut your writing skills as a Chelsie shipper. This was fantastic! Really enjoyed this entire story sooooo much!
foreverautumn99 chapter 13 . 12/2/2019
Nicely done
Guest chapter 13 . 8/8/2018
I’m rereading your ‘Moving’ series. These are absolutely some of the best Chelsie AU I’ve read!
TgrLady chapter 13 . 3/28/2017
I'd seen this story referenced but just got around to reading it and now I know why so many people love it so very much! This was awesome - like exciting and entertaining and romantic and I can only say thank you - for sharing it and for being so brilliant! Thank you!
Canadianjudy chapter 2 . 1/12/2017
Just found this! I'm happy for that but afraid to read any further. I've never given any thought to that huge gap between Matthew's death and the next season's opening. I never would have thought Carson to be involved like he is here. I think my heart is about ready to break...
suzie chapter 10 . 10/17/2015
"she could never imagine a scenario where he confessed his love first..".
WE could never imagine a scenario where he would propose.. then confess his love for her... to Mrs Patmore!
suzie chapter 9 . 10/17/2015
Bear Attack, another Chelsie D classic.
That look Mrs. H sees ... is probably not too dissimilar from the intense Carson stare before he kissed her in 6-1. Where is that young man of passion? Well, we know now!
Fellowes gave up resisting-fans demanded it!
suzie chapter 7 . 10/17/2015
this scene goes on the Chelsie Dagger highlight reel. whew...sensuous..
Guest chapter 5 . 10/17/2015
Hey, Chelsie D.. your latest look-back at 1904 got me thinking about your Grantham "history" again.
Your Dowager/Carson meeting here is great, when he was a boy. I wish they had chatted about the old days - in the kitchen in the last episode.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/10/2015
Bravo, Chelsie Dagger- this was a joy to read!
AnaG2 chapter 9 . 2/19/2015
And I thought that I've loved the last chapter! Bear attack is so amazing! Loved the release of Carson's fury and, un a way, passion. Yes, I also cannot understand how Julian Fellowes resist doing more with these two!
deeedeee chapter 13 . 7/29/2014
Lovely lovely lovely. Xoxo
deeedeee chapter 12 . 7/29/2014
Mr Carson making amends to Mr Branson. Yessssssss.
Perfect!
deeedeee chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
There was a spell over the courtyard.
How he gently takes her chin in his hand to clean the wound.
The thought of the three deaths.
Devotion in his eyes.
"Cleansing her cheek with cheap gin was the only way his traumatized mind could think to show her"
"Now there was just this lingering sadness to banish."
Sudden, hysterical laughter. And then, "I love you, Elsie Hughes."

And their embrace! Rain on parched and thirsty land!

Everything is amazing!
And oh, my heart, the casing that she throws over the wall. Good job, Els.
*_*
deeedeee chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Mr Carson in a murderous rage. The things he says to of the things he says to Molesley. Every single one. From the sympathy to the ice-cold rage to the conditions for his continued enjoyment. FUCK YES x1000000000.

And it's lovely to see them embrace. (Heart melts)