Reviews for Moving Forward
SSDDAChelsie chapter 6 . 7/15
Chelsie is always worth they wait. I so love this chapter and how she takes are of him. He is so cute eating his sandwiches and drinking his soup from the bowl. I love reading about her shaving him.
SSDDAChelsie chapter 5 . 7/15
The imagery you use in this chapter paints such a beautiful picture.
SSDDAChelsie chapter 3 . 7/15
Carson handle this all so very well
SSDDAChelsie chapter 2 . 7/15
I so hate that Lord Grantham left to to Carson to tell Lady Mary and Mrs. Crawley about Matthew. That man needs to pull up his big boy pants.
SSDDAChelsie chapter 5 . 7/15
I so enjoyed his internal musings!
C chapter 13 . 5/13/2020
Wow. What a way to debut your writing skills as a Chelsie shipper. This was fantastic! Really enjoyed this entire story sooooo much!
foreverautumn99 chapter 13 . 12/2/2019
Nicely done
Guest chapter 13 . 8/8/2018
I’m rereading your ‘Moving’ series. These are absolutely some of the best Chelsie AU I’ve read!
TgrLady chapter 13 . 3/28/2017
I'd seen this story referenced but just got around to reading it and now I know why so many people love it so very much! This was awesome - like exciting and entertaining and romantic and I can only say thank you - for sharing it and for being so brilliant! Thank you!
Canadianjudy chapter 2 . 1/12/2017
Just found this! I'm happy for that but afraid to read any further. I've never given any thought to that huge gap between Matthew's death and the next season's opening. I never would have thought Carson to be involved like he is here. I think my heart is about ready to break...
suzie chapter 10 . 10/17/2015
"she could never imagine a scenario where he confessed his love first..".
WE could never imagine a scenario where he would propose.. then confess his love for her... to Mrs Patmore!
suzie chapter 9 . 10/17/2015
Bear Attack, another Chelsie D classic.
That look Mrs. H sees ... is probably not too dissimilar from the intense Carson stare before he kissed her in 6-1. Where is that young man of passion? Well, we know now!
Fellowes gave up resisting-fans demanded it!
suzie chapter 7 . 10/17/2015
this scene goes on the Chelsie Dagger highlight reel. whew...sensuous..
Guest chapter 5 . 10/17/2015
Hey, Chelsie D.. your latest look-back at 1904 got me thinking about your Grantham "history" again.
Your Dowager/Carson meeting here is great, when he was a boy. I wish they had chatted about the old days - in the kitchen in the last episode.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/10/2015
Bravo, Chelsie Dagger- this was a joy to read!