Reviews for Moving Forward
deeedeee chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
Oh, YES. Now I remember this story! Yaaaay. I'm looking forward to reading mooorrre
deeedeee chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
A very sensual chapter, this shaving scene. Good choice, with the sandalwood. Pure, distilled Mr Carson. Wow. *_*

Thank goodness she moved in time to save him from a nasty injury!
deeedeee chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
Sweet chelsie! First she feeds him, then she shaved him. Holy moley.
deeedeee chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
Lovely! It's really very interesting to hear Mr Carson's perspective on all of this. Looking forward to the rest...
Guest chapter 13 . 5/24/2014
"It was never about lust for them" absolutely, truthfully wonderful
Guest chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
Perfection.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
You really nailed Carson here, lock stock and barrel.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Beautifully done-i love how you hitbon Carson's perspective of a changing world. And having him in charge of the lessening the blow of the body is brilliant!
Gelana chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
Just lovely!
Gelana chapter 11 . 1/4/2014
I am loving you. Hitting all the characters that don't get their deserved attention. Edith would have been totally feeling useless and Elsie would have been worried about Tom. Lovely touch.
Gelana chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
Fucking ridiculously epic Moseley/Carson. Followed by ridiculous sweetness! Lurving it.
Gelana chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
Boosh. There it is. Left service for a time. Nicely done. Well explained!
Gelana chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
Um. Best day ever. Ok, twenty minutes ever - after worst day ever. I loves me a shameless bit of shaving fluff. Badger hair bristles? Way to research the hell out of that shit! Had that been Anna and Bates I'd still be peeling myself off the floor.
Gelana chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
I'm interested to see if you touch upon his time in the theater in this. Does he question his life of service to the Crawleys and leave for a time? Thanks for sharing yer Carson lurv, I really enjoy fics where the writer has thought about the psychology of the characters. Lovely job so far.
Gelana chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
Thank you. I am glad someone tackled this storyline, and you handle it well. I like that Mary doesn't wail or gnash her teeth. She responds in a very Mary way. Spot on in general. I can hear the characters voices when I read, which is a really good sign.
101 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »