Reviews for Moving Forward
kouw chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
Just a seriously perfect story.
kouw chapter 11 . 8/25/2013
Edith is my favourite upstairs character and I just love how you have merged her into this. And Charles and Elsie are killing me dead. Very lovely.
kouw chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
I am dead of happy, joyful charles x elsie feels!
kouw chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
Fabulous scene - both for Mr Carson's ability to remain calm and for Elsie being a spectator, allowing us to see what she saw.
kouw chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
Oh they are so good together, the way you write them. Their jesting and concern and then still being utterly themselves. I am quite jealous.
kouw chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
Okay, now I have creys. Which is good, because I don't often cry over fics. Bloody hell, poor, poor Isobel. I love Mary so in character, that's 'new' for me.
kouw chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
It's all very intricate and fused so well. It reads really easy, even if it is sad. It's nice to get a really in-depth view of Charles, I could never do that! Loving it so far, even if it is rather sad.
Latona chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Oh Yes, the Chelsie was indeed well worth the wait!
SarLei chapter 13 . 7/7/2013
This was a really lovely story. You got both Elsie & Charles so well and I love how you made them get together. A very gentle story & all the more nicer for it. :)
GraysonSteele chapter 13 . 7/6/2013
I just came upon your story last evening and got completely carried away. What was supposed to have been just a quick scan after starting dinner turned in being enjoyably distracted for over 45 minutes and stopping at that point only because I was in danger of ruining the meal. Thank you for writing such a wonderful diversion to carry us along a little longer until Downton starts up again.
LC chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
This was wonderful. I look forward to how the house reacts to these two together. I can see series 4 happening this way. I love the way you write. Please continue.
BrittanyLS chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
I cannot wait for the sequel!I am loving that someone else loves Elsie and Charles together; I am hoping we will get to see some of them together in season 4
Mona Love chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
Bravo! I have absolutely adored Moving Forward! I'm so happy to hear you will continue writing. Can't wait for more :)
Tammy333 chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
Beautiful! I loved Carson's proposal as Elsie was setting in his lap! Thank you so much for this awesome story!
Happyheart2 chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
Your story was awesome. I love how you stayed true to the characters...it is how how I imagine Fellowes may have written this in the series. You have a great talent for writing. Thank you for sharing this talent with us...I look forward to reading more of your chelsie fan fiction. Again very well done!
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »