Reviews for Moving Forward
Mrs.Dickens713 chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
For me, this story has been pitch perfect. You have a beautiful writing style, and you've managed to convey the complexities of these two, as well as the love and companionship and just basic friendship they feel to one another. Although I am of course sad to see it end, I look forward to all your future stories. Just really lovely, tremendously lovely work. Thanks for sharing!
Radhe chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
This was maybe the most beautifully written chapter of them all! I hope to read some of your other work in the near future.
Annette-Rose chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
This one reminded me of the serious situation the family is in, as well as the pain they must all be going through. While I am beaming for Elsie and Charles, my heart breaks for Mary and Tom. More so for Tom in this chapter as you have focused so well on him, and really explained his back story beautifully. Wonderful Carson/Branson moment I'm sure we'd all love to see. Looking forward to seeing where this goes next (not to mention the next MILLION stories you are GOING to write! :-P ).
Annette-Rose chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
Another wonderful chapter! :-) You just keep on going with that amazing imagery, humour, and general warm fuzzies! Favourite part of this chapter...Where he comes out and doesn't immediately notice Edith..."Indeed, Mrs. Hughes, if you opened a barber shop there wouldn't be a beard for 40 miles around."
Annette-Rose chapter 10 . 7/5/2013
Finally! :-) Yay, I am so glad that you have somehow managed to keep this so...them! In reading it, I can actually see it happening, unlike so many stories I've read where I've actually given up as they seem so out of character. And thank you once again for such wonderful imagery - stunning...
Annette-Rose chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
Oh this was so well done, with the last section melting my heart... Though I must say my favourite line which made me laugh was "Fall down, play dead! It was his only hope. Isn't that what you're supposed to do in a bear attack? she thought, wildly."
LC chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
You are amazing. I absolutely love how you weave other characters into this story. You captured Branson here so well. Thank you for giving me something extremely enjoyable to dream about for series 4. Wish Fellowes would use you to write for him.
Happyheart2 chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
Great chapter. Can't believe this story is almost over :(
Tammy333 chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
That was precious with Tom, Carson and the dust mote. I could just see Carson all awkward with soft hearted Tom blubbering away. I know Elsie is going to be so proud of her teddy bear when she finds out that he invited Tom to eat with them :-)))))))
BrittanyLS chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
Yay Carson!
Mona Love chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
Another great chapter! :) Charles has such a big heart, just like his Elsie :).
BrittanyLS chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
PLease continue this! I am loving Elsie and Charles getting to be happy and teasing each other!
BrittanyLS chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
Their last exchange was so romantic! I love it
BrittanyLS chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
They are adorable together!
Mona Love chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
They are too adorable! Carson really does have some magnificent eyebrows ;). I've always thought Edith was Violet's favorite too :)
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »