Reviews for Moving Forward
Mona Love chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
Another great chapter! :) Charles has such a big heart, just like his Elsie :).
BrittanyLS chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
PLease continue this! I am loving Elsie and Charles getting to be happy and teasing each other!
BrittanyLS chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
Their last exchange was so romantic! I love it
BrittanyLS chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
They are adorable together!
Mona Love chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
They are too adorable! Carson really does have some magnificent eyebrows ;). I've always thought Edith was Violet's favorite too :)
Tammy333 chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
That was great! Edith pointing out the shaving cream behind Elsie's ear, just as Carson mentioned what a good shave was capable of, was hilarious!
LC chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
Chelsie Dagger - I think you would get more readers if you changed the search from Mary C & C Carson to Carson Hughes. Just a thought. You are amazing.
LC chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
I'm so glad I came upon this when most ch had been written. Waiting very long for the next ch would have killed me. I ABSOLUTLY loved the way you worsted these two. It makes me so hopeful Fellowes is reading and getting ideas from yours and others. Keep shipping Chelsie please. You so have them.
melissa chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
i have no idea what you're talking about wrapping this story up unless you're going to be writing like 80 billion more. many stories on here are average and yours is amazing. in a whole 'nother class. so if you must end this, i hope you have lots of other ideas for stories!
Tammy333 chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
That was such a beautiful slow burn moment, the tending of each others wounds, the breathing in and out of each others breaths'. You melted me into a puddle! Sad that it's coming to an end, but can't wait to see how you are going to wrap it up. Thanks!
Happyheart2 chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
This update gave me butterflies...I love that feeling, I love this story.
Mona Love chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
That was perfect. I'm sure I'll be reading this over and over. What a beautiful first kiss. :)
raffe chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
Aaww. A bear attack. Superb!
LC chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
Oh good gravy! My new favorite. This is awesome. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS. Your use of Mosley was spot on! As well as all of the others. Wonderfully written. Oh my gosh, I still have a pitt in my stomach. Those last words to her were more beautiful than an 'I love you' could ever be for those two. And you are so right, how does Fellowes leave these two alone?
Tammy333 chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
AAAWWW! Thank you! This chapter was unbelievably good! Elsie's thought's to Mosely when the 'bear' was attacking him...fall down, play dead...was so perfect. I could just imagine someone of Carson's stature with a full on mad would be horrible to see coming at you.
Carson raising his hand to Elsie in anger when she stopped him from upending Mosely in the rain barrel, then realising what he was doing when he looked at her face...dang...I was holding my breath!
Him telling Mosely that if the bullet would have been a foot lower, there would have been 3 more deaths that day, Elsie's by the bullet, Mosely's by Carson's own hand, then his own through not having Elsie in his life...that was soooo deep!
Oh Lordy, then the scene at the picnic table, it was detailed so well, that little Chelsie avatars were acting it out in my minds eye...the hand kissing, and his declarations to her, then her saying she could only be happy if she was with him...Yummy on so many levels!
I understand you moving it along like you did, they are quite irresistible! Thanks boats full for the update!
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »