Reviews for Moving Forward
Mrs.Dickens713 chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
This was such a gripping scene: angry Charles on Elsie's behalf. The way he dealt with Molesley was superb. Of course the icing on the cake was the two of them finally admitting their true feelings. Just an outstanding fic.
AnxiousRobot chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
Oh my gosh, I just found this story. SO GOOD. One of the best characterizations of Carson, if not the best, that I've ever read. Too often everyone just makes him clueless (guilty myself) because shipping, but those first couple characters where he was observant and reflective were just so perfect and spot on.

I thought the shaving scene was a little indulgent and less in character than the others, but I don't care. This chapter... I've read it like 5 times over. Love it! The interactions between Hughes and Carson are just spot on with their friendship and their banter and just everything.
Happyheart2 chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
You are amazing, the tension, the fear. All of the emotions present in these last two chapters were so well written. Intense. Very well done. I look forward to reading more. Excellent!
Mona Love chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
Oh yes! Love this! Sexy, angry Carson falling apart in Elsie's arms :) Lovely... Sigh
Radhe chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
Oh, this was beautiful! Can't wait for the next installment. You are a brilliant writer.
Annette-Rose chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
Well this was certainly a tense chapter! And my goodness you sure seem to be enjoying the cliff hangers! :-O Next chapter! Either Elsie has just given away her hiding spot, or she has been shot (I'm going with a window has been shot and she's perfectly fine - you just like to tease!). Again, NEXT CHAPTER! (I am not at all demanding...)
Radhe chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
Good gracious! What more can happen!? VERY well written. Can't wait for the next installment.
Tammy333 chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
NOOOOO! Ok, since there was the sound of glass breaking, I'm hoping the bullet just broke a window and startled Elsie. Or, at most that the bullet just glanced off of her before hitting a window. OMG! please don't say the bullet hit her hard enough to propel her backwards through a window! Sheesh, to many scenarios to ponder. I"ll be waiting with bated breath until your next chapter :-)))))
Tammy333 chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
Very sensual shaving! I loved that she found that sensitive spot underneath his lips, I'm sure you will put that into play later. *giggle* ...grrr Jimmy! What is going on with Mosely? Thanks so much for the update!
Happyheart2 chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
Oh Damn Molesley! I was hoping this chapter was going to play out like a scene in the movie untamed hearts! Girl gives love interest a hair cut her chest is in his face most if the time and their desire builds and builds and bam! But no...leave it to good old Molesly the big dope...the description in this chapter was incredible. I felt as though I was standing there watching all this unfold. Well done.
Mona Love chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
Darn Jimmy! Ruining their moment! Who knew shaving could be so erotic?! Great chapter! :)
Radhe chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
Oh, hell! What now? Loved this chapter. They should really work something like this into Season 4.
Mrs.Dickens713 chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
This was beautifully, perfectly written. I loved reading each character's interior monologue, and the actual shaving of Mr. Carson was as tender and romantic as I'd hoped. And likening Carson's disheveled appearance to the Katzenjammer kids was sheer brilliance. I can hardly wait to see what you have in store for these two. A beautiful beautiful story.
raffe chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
Wow!
Tammy333 chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
AAAHHH! I am on a Chelsie high right now! Soooo worth the wait! Elsie meeting him with the lamp, his cheeks puffed with food, drinking soup from the bowl, all, while that sexy curl mussed around on his forhead...so much happiness to be found in those moments. OMG! Elsie is going to shave him...I'm picturing the scene from the movie PHENOMENON, where Kyra Sedgwick shaved John Travolta (even the sexy dimple on his chin) while the song 'Crazy Love' was playing in the background. Hottest shaving moment ever! So I'm totally going to substitute them with Charles and Elsie in my mind. Thanks for such good Chelsie!
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »