Reviews for Moving Forward
Nicki2094 chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Yes! Can't wait to see how Elsie manages and Charles for that matter.
Radhe chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Absolutely worth the wait! Can't wait for the next Chelsie moment.
Annette-Rose chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
This chapter felt like the quiet calm before the storm...the last minute of peace before all hell breaks loose. Lovely imagery there, with a touch of hope. Thanks! :-)
Mona Love chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Oh this is very good. Poor Charles :(. I can't wait for more Carson and Mrs. Hughes talks...or flirting, kissing. Lol :)
Annette-Rose chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Still very much enjoying this, though now I must confess that I am looking forward to a Carson/Hughes interaction, especially seeing how she has reacted to the news. Please do continue with haste! :-P
Mrs.Dickens713 chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
You've described the scenes around Matthew's death so well. I am looking forward to reading more!
LC chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This is a wonderful, al be it sad start. I look forward to you next chapters.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Really loved this chapter! I hope you continue and write more because I am keen to find out what you have to offer !:):)
Annette-Rose chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Poor Carson...but just spit it out already! I can't take any more of the waiting for such bad news. :-( This does make me wonder what Mary is going to be like in the new season, not to mention everyone else. Very different, no doubt.
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Life is changing for Carson! I hope he has Mrs. Hughes for comfort
Annette-Rose chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Well I am most definitely intrigued and keen to read more! I like the way you have written Carson so far, and I was even amused by much of this internal dialogue , considering his location and what he was dealing with. Looking forward to reading the rest! Also, this was very easy to read - all of the sentences flowed nicely together and I didn't find myself having to re-read anything out of confusion (as I have with some fics I've read). Please continue. :-)
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7