Reviews for Under Control
mkoepp63026 chapter 11 . 2/14/2015
Loved John and Teyla'so job and true to character . Curious about Todd hope you do another story explaining his plans
nacimynom chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
That's quite an action packed chapter. Michael has concocted a very diabolical plan to kidnap Torren and kill John. Too bad for him that so many things are going wrong with it. It's great to see that Todd is a sort of good guy in your story and that Jennifer has a sort of heroic role too. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that someone will come to John's rescue before he bleeds to death.
nacimynom chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
I don't know why I missed this story when you started posting it, but I am enjoying catching up with it now. I definitely like the start-especially, the sweet scenes between John and Teyla, John and Torren, Hailing's greeting, and the ominous snippets of the evil person (Kanaan?) who is planning to mess things up.
alicesandra chapter 11 . 2/4/2014
Wonderful ending! The significance of the flowers was beautiful, as was the ceremony, and John desperately trying to make it through to the end was truly touching. Now I have to go back and reread Christmas Season! Bravo, hon!
JoeyLuv chapter 11 . 2/4/2014
Enjoyed this last chapter, but wished Sheppard could have enjoyed the ceremony. Although, it is the marriage the matters, not the wedding ritual.
firedew chapter 11 . 2/4/2014
This was a lovely new ending. A terrible way to spend your wedding night, though. ;-) Thanks, hon!
sheppardlover928 chapter 11 . 2/3/2014
Excellent story! Just love John and Teyla...and you do them so well! Love the description of Teyla's dress with the flowers? Their significance very appropriate..these two deserve an eternity together! Too bad John was up for the wedding night! but at least he made it through the bonding ceremony! I will be looking into Christmas Season to see that he fulfills his duties to Teyla! Great story, very entertaining! Shep whump and TLC galore!
DorothyOz chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
Great story, I loved it. :-)
sherry57 chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
Great story and a nice happy ending. Michael is finally gone for good...isn't he? Kanaan is also no longer hanging about in the background so the Sheppard family can now get on with life with only the usual dangers of the Pegasus Galaxy to bother them! Thanks for this story hon. I really enjoyed it.
sherry57 chapter 9 . 9/27/2013
So Kanaan has gone and John's on the way home. The team are in trouble...if John finds out, he'll be out there in a jumper to rescue them! Running off to read the next chapter!
sherry57 chapter 8 . 9/27/2013
John and Torren so cute. John and Teyla talking about cuddling or more in front of Kellar so funny and Teyla asking even before John could when he could leave the infirmary...very good!
Kanaan...in some ways I feel sorry for him but he also gives the impression of having a chip on his shoulder. Michael and his ability to connect with his clones is a danger until Sheppard and the rest find a way to stop him. Another great chapter hon.
sherry57 chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
Sheppard must be alright! He's a fighter! Another great chapter, thanks!
sherry57 chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
Excellent chapter hon!
sherry57 chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
This story is building up the suspense! Whoever's thoughts we're seeing is not happy that John and Teyla have a happy family life. Kanaan perhaps? What about Todd, what's his involvement? Can't wait to read more!
sheppardlover928 chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
Loved it all! Yes! Keep writing! Can never get enough SGA stories! I am so glad writers are still writing SGA! It keeps the series going and I can imagine my fave team continuing on! Looking forward to more from you!