Reviews for Batman: Brave
Sir Jason Gray chapter 19 . 9/17/2013
Okay, I'm impressed, and I'm not just saying that. You reserved Bruce's character change, subtle as it was, for the end of the story. I think that was the brilliant part of the ending, as well as the well-wrapped up epilogue covering Clark/Lois, R.J./Natalie, Bruce/Selina. It was a little sentimental, but it was a good kind of sentimental, the kind of ending you want to read after seeing so much blood, gore, and violence.

Now, I didn't like what I felt was Bruce remaining too true to character. Deathstroke threatened his life, threatened Natalie, and even with the opponents Delina and Deathstroke in the world around him, Bruce's choice was too in character to me. It wasn't human enough. BUT that's what makes up a hero: A hero has to be more perfect than any human ever could be. While I didn't like it, I understand it totally.

As I said before, I'm impressed. This is a great ending, a terrific story. I'm in awe.
Princess Unikitty chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
great story. i can direct you to a few reviewing groups if you want
Cosmic Horror chapter 17 . 9/7/2013
I took 2 days to read this (breaks included) soooo Hellz Yeah!

Wait, what?

-Perfect Carnage
Sir Jason Gray chapter 17 . 9/6/2013
Not quite. Can you please drag it out for another two chapters? Maybe three?
Sir Jason Gray chapter 16 . 9/6/2013
Never read the comic books, just enjoy your writing. Who is Deathstroke?
Sibela Kahkariko chapter 17 . 9/6/2013
Daishigajo, that was fucked up. ;) I have been reading your story for a week now and I really am going batshit crazy for it. I really love it, especially your portrayal of Bruce Wayne. But you fucked me up. So for me to get an email saying that you've posted a chapter and to just find a question, I literally felt deflated. Anyways, I look forward to the conclusion!
Princess Unikitty chapter 17 . 9/6/2013
yep
Sir Jason Gray chapter 15 . 9/3/2013
LET'S GO R.J.! LET'S GO!

I'm glad to see an action scene with R.J. but I'm shamed that he was weaker than Nightwing. Just kidding: He has no training, no experience, just the fights he's had on the streets. I sense some chemistry between R.J. and Nightwing, and is that a potential sequel I smell? You did a great job characterizing these two and even Mr. Vega and the thugs. I feel that trying to write emotions into Bruce Wayne/Batman without making him overtly emotional is taxing for anyone with a margin of talent. The fact that this story has maintained for 15 chapters without becoming dull proves you're far more talented.

So what's the purpose for kidnapping Vega? And why target Batman? This plot is getting so hot it burns! Keep it coming!
Princess Unikitty chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
well, very interesting development. i initially thought something was up with RJ when he showed such proficiency with his broomstick but i never actually reasoned it was robin. guess that makes for a nice TT reference then, heh.
Princess Unikitty chapter 13 . 8/30/2013
ah, hello again. very compelling chapter. nice use of detail.
Sir Jason Gray chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
YES! RJ IS NOW A PART OF THE STORY!

I feel badly that so many cops just died, but that's how it goes in story world sometime. The suspense is definitely high; I'm hoping you'll post chapter 12 this Labor Day weekend. If not, I'll just re-read the entire story again.

Btw, I'm not an architecture major but I don't think suspension bridges have support struts. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.
karonkgb chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
The chivalry core is ground out without Dick Garyson as Robin male squire and balance to Batman.
karonkgb chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
The personal prologue heading each chapter is a superior, individualist profile of each character. A true character guide for any fan fiction writer.
karonkgb chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
The plot thickens.
karonkgb chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
When you can say with a straight face, "Rare day he can say goodbye like a normal person," and watch a man in a bat suit glide off a 20 some story roof to swoop down over traffic, is the day you have been in Gotham too long.
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »