Reviews for Batman: Brave
karonkgb chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
The plot thickens.
karonkgb chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
When you can say with a straight face, "Rare day he can say goodbye like a normal person," and watch a man in a bat suit glide off a 20 some story roof to swoop down over traffic, is the day you have been in Gotham too long.
karonkgb chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Makes you feel sorry for a Gothan thug, cold, lonely, broke, looking for a easy job, miserable even standing around a fire and talking with the boys, then The Bat zooms in and breaks all your bones.
karonkgb chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Sassy cat, I catch myself believing Catwoman has an actual living tail that flips about when she is on the prowl.
karonkgb chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Alfred is the lead lining that keeps the nuclear reactor from going critical.
karonkgb chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Poor GYPD cops, faced with nightmare winged fiend swooping in making conversation at an on going violent crime screen and to their eyes, flying off.

I share Wayne's caution/paranoid view of the new Bat Suit. Does it smack of an Ironman crutch? And as my mother always warned me against fancy new washing machines, all too much fancy gadgets do is tear up and cost you more money.
karonkgb chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
"So we can steal from his safe?". That does sound like so much fun.

I have enjoyed the flow of this chapter's narrative mixed with the much needed organization of the Batman Universe, although I hate the thought of Bruce having to get out of bed in the morning with a groan and a twinge. It is nice to have in my hero world a youthful body only remembered at my age.
Princess Unikitty chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
hey, you're back! well-written chapter, though it ended anticlimactically.
Soul93 chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
Looking forward to reading more
Soul93 chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
I really like your Catwoman, she's not like the cliched version you usually find here where it's either about diamonds or getting into Batman's pants. She's not just a 2 dimensional character which is refreshing and not something you read often.

I also like the plot you have going, there's a lot of interesting characters you're working with as well as the unfolding action. I'm guessing Barbara isn't wheelchair bound here? Cause there's a lot of references to her walking about. I just wanted to ask because I wasn't sure.

Anyway enjoying the story so far, well written, good pace and love the character developments
Sir Jason Gray chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
I'm glad Selina is alive and I'm really intrigued by this story, but what's the deal with Batman/ Bruce's personality? I get that he is Mr. Self-Composed Superhero, but Selina just survived a nearly fatal incident and he shows no emotion? Bruce is just really flat, compared to Selina's dynamic personality and Barbara's sensitive one. It takes away from the story because the supporting characters have more life! And this is a terrific story. You write very captivating plots and grasp the intrinsic nature of these characters and your cliffhangers leave me salivating! But Bruce is duller and flatter than a butter knife.
Princess Unikitty chapter 11 . 7/14/2013
another great chapter!
Princess Unikitty chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
another great chapter- i really hope you get published like you said you hoped to. this story is awesome.

oh, and i noticed you responding to reviews in the reviews. a better thing to do is to click the little chat bubble button that says "reply to review" when you hover over it. that will make your life a heck of a lot easier.
DAISHIGAJO chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
Marieaviles12 Yes Nightwing is a woman. This timeline is from a shared universe borrowing from the Smallville continuity and my previous work, Superman:Bold. The notion of Nightwing as a woman is borrowed from Smallville but I had to alter the identity to accommodate Barbara Gordon, who in the Smallville comics is Nightwing, but who I wanted in my world as Oracle.
DAISHIGAJO chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
In my Universe (Earth-35J) don't ever give up on Luthor. If you like the Luthor I write, it's because him and I are the same person. Clark just happens to be the Christ we want to be.
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »