Reviews for Pull Me From the Edge
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Great story, so sad.
laily.spenstar chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Omigod! Poor Sammy! When he first said, "this is a hospital", I knew something is really really wrong with him. This is really good I did not expect that to happen. I love the last part too, Sam just crumbles and cries at Dean. I hope your shoulder is healing super fast, cos I don't think I can stand waiting for the next chapter. *hugs*
babyreaper chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Well of course there was a reasonable explanation for what Sam did, I just never thought it was old Luci messing with his head, course that was because I didn't know what timeline we were in, That was a horrible time for Sam, not knowing who was real and who was hallucination. And now that Dean knows why Sam didn't help he's not holding anything against him? More soon I hope. Thanks
rozzy07 chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
This was a delicious find. Loved it as it was great reminder to the ongoing trauma Sam went through, via Castiel's intervention, of his battle with Hallucination-Lucifer. He suffered a trauma great enough for Dean to get hurt and then not being able to help. And Bobby, well, he was just the right side of human to make me tear up. Finally though your gave us Dean, who despite his initial feeling of abandonment, was able to remember his role of big brother and offer comfort to his baby brother. Loved it.
AliRose chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Aw poor Sammy! What a sweet brotherly moment. Love this!
reannablue chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
I hope you write more stories that involve Sam/Dean/Lucifer. You really did a great job here.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Amazing job...I adore poor hallucinating Sam.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
It's that damn Lucifer isn't it? He messed up Sam so badly during this time period. But for him to go off and leave Dean injured like that is just awful. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us. You have Dean & Bobby down very well. I can picture Bobby through your words. And you also have Sam's actions. Great job!
DearHart chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
A WEEK?! BUT...BUT... WHAT'S WRONG WITH SAMMY? He'd NEVER leave Dean alone and hurt! Dean should know that! GAH! Wait...no. This isn't RoboSam, right? RoboSam wouldn't be falling apart like Sammy was with Bobby. I CAN'T WAIT A WHOLE WEEK! *dramatic flail* lol! Update ASAP? 333
reannablue chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This looks like a great start to a story...looking forward to the next chapter!
babyreaper chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
What is going on? I have no explanation as to why Sam would have done that to Dean, was it the real Sam? What is Bobby going to find out? Can't wait to discover. Thanks.
laily.spenstar chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
What happened to Sam? Please continue...Something is very very wrong with him.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Sounds good so far! Can't wait to see what you have planned!
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Oh man I cannot wait for Sam's explanation of what happened! Please update soon!
Queen Bee chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Great start! Can't wait to see what happens next!