Reviews for Fair Ravenclaw
FatalStarshine chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I always get sad to see that there are not that many founder stories. So I am very happy to have stumbled into this one! Great images and a good story, really enjoyed it! I thought it was really cool how you made her out to be an Animagus!.
xThe Painted Lady chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
So, I read this yesterday but... Here's my review! First of all, I'd like to say your descriptions really brought this story to life. There wasn't too much or too little, just the right amount, and made everything feel strange and mystical in a way, especially near the end. Rowena's musings were rather interesting to see. She conveyed the image of a thoughtful and intelligent person, a kind of character I really, really like, but she also had her flaws. Well done on showcasing the good and bad side to these characters without elaborating on them too much.

The last line was by far my favourite. Lovely foreshadowing. :P But typo, I think: "the castle the skimmed the sky." I think there should be a "that" in there. But it was a very poetic line, and so I loved it for just reading beautifully.

Overall, well done.
Hazel Nelson chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
AMAZING i love the ending XD
OhTex chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I LOVED this! I don't think I'll ever get enough Salazar/Godric bromance! They're hilarious!
And Rowena was perfect - airy, beautiful and only just the right side of crazy!
Wonderful as usual :)