Reviews for Alter
Like.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
good story
nagini77 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I like where this story could be leading too. the start is good and cant wait for the next chapter.
Beawolf's Pen chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I really liked this one. The slight change in the story was cool. I kind of thought they got away from the hengrauggi a little too easy. It is sweet for Kirk to realize all that Spock Prime lost but the thing that really got me was Prime Kirk (William Shatner) asking this Kirk to look out for Spock Prime. I think it truly show how great friends they were.
HappytheExceed chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
It's interesting so far. I will like to see more of Spock Prime or he even will meet Jim again & I'm even more curious if Jim is aware that the two Spocks have met as when they interact, Jim is not around.
DLB48 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Nice job as always. One of the more interesting questions (to me, anyway) about the new Star Trek is the difference between TOS and AOS Kirk and how the relationship between AOS Kirk and Spock evolves. The scene you describe here is certainly realistic in this new world and helps to further both the maturation of AOS Kirk and his desire to change his relationship with Spock.
blukyu chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
cool :), I wouldn't mind reading more like this .
Satin Ragdoll chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This was a really good one!
emsaduem chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I loved this new addition to your Star Trek stories. Please write more! Your oneshots are very creative and well-written. Your vocabulary is very extensive!