Reviews for Shattered Souls
Best Hero In The Land chapter 1 . 9/11
bhjj
Nine tails of darkness flame chapter 19 . 6/25
great story loved I thinks this the maybe one more but some one shots would be great
Anbu-Nightfury chapter 19 . 5/31
_ thank you for writing this fic
YohanKC chapter 19 . 2/18
What an adventure. So many things that happened and the twists and turns. Great story. Ron/Shego is my top pairing and it's always nice to read a GOOD story that doesn't rush the relationship and the feeling.
Kakerot Bardockson chapter 19 . 8/12/2015
awesome story however I kept waiting for Ron to Iron-Man on them
Barleyguy chapter 13 . 8/3/2015
Well I've been reading this all day yesterday and today and just realized. I didn't write a single goddamn review eh haha. Frigging loving this, this is an amazing rongo fanfiction, usually they start a relationship in a day or so, or Kim cheats on him, or something traumatic happens but this, Ron just moves on and finds love somewhere else, fucking awesome. And usually Ron becomes a magical jaggernaut, like Thor, but as of now I'd compare him to tony stark, using his brain and technical know how instead of brute strength, and monkey magic...or a magic shape shifting sword. So I am loving your Ron, he's confident strong but not overly so, skilled, and a genius...,when he learns to apply himself anyways haha. And your depiction of Shego is good to jeh, and I like how she still calls him buffoon, and not Ronnie or something of the like, it suits her character y'know. And I like that they're completely open to each other, they talk about their work lives, they go on each other's missions, and both seem like they would retire and live with each other if they could. Hmm I could keep going on but I think this review is long enough, especially given its already finished, I have to thank quis quodiet for favoriting this, it's how I found it eh haha. So loving this and as I say at the end of every review even if it's a finished story. Keep updating eh.
Quis Custodiet chapter 19 . 7/30/2015
What a great story and I really can't believe I missed out on this for so many years.

The only real criticism I have was that it seemed to get a little bit too much "Super Ron is Super" towards the end there, but the reason why I didn't like that is because the earlier version of Ron - the sort of "passive observer" who figures out how to end the fights or save the day is actually a way more interesting take on the character than the plasma throwing comet powered super inventor Ron.
Officer HotPants chapter 19 . 5/4/2015
Even after a fourth reading, this story still holds up.
Cloaked Glydr chapter 15 . 3/19/2015
AWWWW CRAP I betcha Ron somehow got some glow power from shego. Maybe throwing plasma? I wonder which form of comet power, if he even got any
Cloaked Glydr chapter 12 . 3/19/2015
Well tht escalated quickly
Cloaked Glydr chapter 6 . 3/19/2015
I love how there's this guy who usually fights and one who barely fights. Mark and Kim and the first, Ron is the later. I love how when a pacifist like Ron fights, he's incredibly pessimistic and thinks he's screwed. The watcher are super surprised at the pacifist's skill. Yeah
Cloaked Glydr chapter 9 . 3/19/2015
Love how u have Ron ne more of an adoptable fighter. Someone who can use the environment araound him to win. 86/87 FF I hate Rongo's. Your's the 1
BBRAE623 chapter 19 . 12/14/2014
Superb.
tonytaker chapter 19 . 10/8/2014
good job liked to
etyberz chapter 19 . 9/23/2014
I'm not big for any relationships outside of Kim/Ron, but I love how you created the Ron/Shego and even the Kim/Mark relationship. I especially love how you developed Ron. I always love a good Zorpox, and Ron is Zorpox, just without inhibitions. But you showed how if Ron and Zorpox are one, then Ron can become incredibly powerful. I love how you accomplished that.

My only criticisms of the story is the disappearance of Ron's MMP, the transfer of comet power, and the Lowardians. Ron had MMP but it didn't seem like they really came to any fruition that we see in the series. Because of that, I feel like Ron's awesome MMP got replaced with Shego's powers, something I see as individual to her character, and her alone. Finally, with both Ron and Shego using Comet Powers, the Lowardians seemed like just big green lobsters that fought really hard not to get fried.

Aside from my criticism, you did an excellent job with this story.