Reviews for Shattered Souls
Gold Testament chapter 19 . 3/20
I like this it was a good ending.
Gold Testament chapter 14 . 3/20
No man truly cares what happens to them as long as they are with the woman they love. It creates courage in the face of all.
Gold Testament chapter 13 . 3/20
Okay good chapter the only note is that Gill doesn't call Ron dweeb. It's squeeb.
Gold Testament chapter 12 . 3/20
Lol wow I can't believe Ed went to the fantasies of many guys. Bet even Mark's had that fantasy since seeing Shego.
Gold Testament chapter 10 . 3/20
Okay Hego is totally the biggest jerk in the Go family. I mean Shego his only sister begged him for help because she wanted to protect the twins. Also you didn't put in anything about Kim not jelling about Shego hugging Ron. I like when Kimmie's jealous.
Gold Testament chapter 9 . 3/20
You know I thought if the matchbox burned up, Shego would not only humiliate and torture Kim, but she would also take Ron to be her teddybear/cuddlebuddy to keep away her nightmares and possibly his. Honestly though that was just too low for Kim.
Gold Testament chapter 8 . 3/20
Shego should just spill the beans about her and Ron to Kim, then tell Kim about his nightmares, and the Monkey Gang. It could make Kim want to really team-up with Shego. I mean either that or have Mark find out about Ron's nightmares. Specially when he finds out that in them his heart stops in the real world too.
Gold Testament chapter 3 . 3/20
I liked Ron's joke to Mark. Though I got to admit that device miss named. I thought it was like a gamma powered doomsday deathray. Still though making a machine to mix up people's sexuality is not cool.
Gold Testament chapter 2 . 3/20
Actually knowing Ron even if Kim wasn't participating, he still would've done it. He hates when Bonnie gets away with anything cause she's rich and popular.
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 3/20
I figured there was nothing between them. I mean Ron I know was bored, but he also wanted to do something for her because it was her birthday.
chadstark83 chapter 19 . 2/4
is there gonna be more cause I'm hooked on this story now need more rongo.
Viro Blade chapter 19 . 1/20
Is that the end of the story? If it is, will you do a sequel? Or if it is not the end of the story, when will the next chapter will be out, because THIS story is AWESOME! Keep Up With The Amazing Work!
angeltrin1 chapter 19 . 1/15
I love the pair of Rongo! I really enjoyed this story and how they were all able to learn. The genetically modification of Kim was an interesting twist that really works for the Kim Possible universe. Thank you for writing this and sharing your imagination with us.
Best Hero In The Land chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
bhjj
Nine tails of darkness flame chapter 19 . 6/25/2016
great story loved I thinks this the maybe one more but some one shots would be great