Reviews for Shattered Souls
Officer HotPants chapter 19 . 5/4
Even after a fourth reading, this story still holds up.
Cloaked Glydr chapter 15 . 3/19
AWWWW CRAP I betcha Ron somehow got some glow power from shego. Maybe throwing plasma? I wonder which form of comet power, if he even got any
Cloaked Glydr chapter 12 . 3/19
Well tht escalated quickly
Cloaked Glydr chapter 6 . 3/19
I love how there's this guy who usually fights and one who barely fights. Mark and Kim and the first, Ron is the later. I love how when a pacifist like Ron fights, he's incredibly pessimistic and thinks he's screwed. The watcher are super surprised at the pacifist's skill. Yeah
Cloaked Glydr chapter 9 . 3/19
Love how u have Ron ne more of an adoptable fighter. Someone who can use the environment araound him to win. 86/87 FF I hate Rongo's. Your's the 1
BBRAE623 chapter 19 . 12/14/2014
Superb.
tonytaker chapter 19 . 10/8/2014
good job liked to
etyberz chapter 19 . 9/23/2014
I'm not big for any relationships outside of Kim/Ron, but I love how you created the Ron/Shego and even the Kim/Mark relationship. I especially love how you developed Ron. I always love a good Zorpox, and Ron is Zorpox, just without inhibitions. But you showed how if Ron and Zorpox are one, then Ron can become incredibly powerful. I love how you accomplished that.

My only criticisms of the story is the disappearance of Ron's MMP, the transfer of comet power, and the Lowardians. Ron had MMP but it didn't seem like they really came to any fruition that we see in the series. Because of that, I feel like Ron's awesome MMP got replaced with Shego's powers, something I see as individual to her character, and her alone. Finally, with both Ron and Shego using Comet Powers, the Lowardians seemed like just big green lobsters that fought really hard not to get fried.

Aside from my criticism, you did an excellent job with this story.
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 19 . 8/26/2014
Hmm this was a little lackluster in terms of excitement, but it really brought a feel good attitude to the story when reading it. I daresay it isn't the most exciting fic I've read, but it is one of the ones that made me feel good while I was reading it.
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
really like thes tory keep up the good work
deathincarnate65 chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
all i can say is wow in that last bit
deathincarnate65 chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
wait glowing spots on pizza wtf
BartWLewis chapter 19 . 4/12/2014
This fic was truly amazing; I cant wait till I read the sequel.
Anubis1056 chapter 19 . 3/9/2014
really great story
all forms of fluff chapter 19 . 1/6/2014
Wow it sounds like everything is pretty much wrapped up. The only thing I could think to add to this story would a flash forward showing Ron and Shego's child in UnStoppable Tech preparing to engage a Lowardian batallion twenty or so years in the future. Team Possable showcasing how they have changed over the years and what the familes look like. Other then that its all copeasetic. I dont belive there is anything else that needs to be added. Ron and Shego are together, their respective familes are ok with it, The powers that be have even given a blessing of sorts to the couple. If the story dose continue the only avanue I can see being explored would be ... maybe a wedding, even then that wouldnt take verry long to get though. So IF this is the end then I would like to say this. Thank you for the story. It was a delight to read and you should feel good about it.