Reviews for arguable chemistry
I wish you'd update this!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/18/2014
Please give us the final chapter for this
Please :)
Guest chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
I really need the final chapter for this story
Update soon
TieDyeJackson chapter 7 . 2/7/2014
You have reignited my Dair love by getting their banter just right. They were so wonderful together and complimented each other so well it's a shame the show-runners were complete idiots in the last season . Keep it up :)
caesaraugusta chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
great story!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
Please update this soon. I need to know what happens next
Magnus57 chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
Thank you for coming back :) - And thank you for having Dan Point out just how shitty Blair and Serena's friendship really was, Serena pushing Blair to Suck Bass was beyond awful. That's like telling a person that clears mines to use his/hers foot to stomp at the ground and put their fingers in the ears and close their Eyes and they will be just fine.

The part is that Everything is on the table now and I'm curious what Blair will do? Save the worst friendship in tv history (Blair & Serena) or having Dan at the cost of Serena? I'm just speculating of course :)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
Finally! I've been waiting for you to update this. Can't see where it goes
Rf chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
Enjoyed it
WordsIcantsay chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
Finally, we have reached the climax. Can't wait to see what happens next
quest chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
nice chapter! i actually felt sorry for serena , she and dan weren't in the same page about their relationship and dan even if innitially he wanted to be with her he changed . But it was the right thing to do to come clean , now he reaaly needs to be alone to clear things up and who he wants and i m more anxious about the blairena friendship, blair is used to give up everything for her past relationships but never serena, i hope she won't have to choose
Guest chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
Oh dear. I really want to know what happens next so please update soon
dairxoxo chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
Update soon please
Guest chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
I want more!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
I'M very interested to see where you take this. I'm loving Blair as the naughty minx, Serena the oblivious and Dan who doesn't know just how deep he's in yet.