Reviews for station X
Beautiful amazing story. P.S, all your stories are amazing.
coerulus chapter 2 . 11/12/2017
i'm in total awe. i love the style you write with for them, and i especially want to commend you on how you played off the 'work friends' trope. it has so much potential to be drawn out into something long and maddening (case in point: grey's anatomy, which i love and will die for, but still has its flaws) but i thought you made the characters very self aware and that's what made it an interesting read.

i'm actually pretty glad you didn't make this a happy ending. the ambiguity with which you leave us is refreshing and honestly, i think i might have enjoyed this more than if, say, they got divorced and married each other. speaking of which, i just have one question: are shikamaru and temari's respective spouses canon characters, or are they original characters?

overall though, excellent job.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2017
What kind of shit is this?
donutlovestea chapter 2 . 7/19/2017
Absolutely heart breaking but still could'nt stop myself from finishing it. I'm torn between wanting them to end up together and moving on from each other since the circumstances when they got together in the first place is just plain wrong. Damnit this is just sad! But wonderful writing and story as always! Keep writing!
renzie17 chapter 2 . 4/9/2016
It huuuuuuurts! :(
renzie17 chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
I loved it. I love how your writing makes me feel like I'm watching an art film. There are typos here and there, but overall, I loved it. :)
isha2reen chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
It was confusing at first. It supposed to be that way duh! But they arent married to each other. And even more frustrating, their soul seems to intertwined anyway!

Beautifully written! Cant wait to read the next chapter.
Rhaella Tully chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
I am myself a huge fan of Wong Kar Wai, inspiring yourself of someone else work is on of the base of art, but this is not a fic inspiring by Fa Yeung Nin Wa this is a copycat. They are the exact same dialogue than in the movie! You can't do that! This is plagiarism!
appy.appy chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
I want to start this review by saying you are a child, you are annoying, and I love you.

Laddies and whoever else that is currently reads this:
Here I present you an excerpt of an almost essay I wrote about this piece of maybe-almost-holy fanficion:

"Station X is different cause the ending is more open and anything can happen from the point where it ends. And it’s way more subtle and slow, and full of little details. Station X leaves more possibilities for the reader to play with the how or the what."

I love the idea of it all, I love imagining them there on the station, Shikamaru watching her, her clothes moving slightly with the wind. The scenery you placed it on it's common but special at the same time cause it can be anyone anywhere, there could be the same two strangers standing on a station right now and the strings tying them together could be there with or without them knowing it, and could be possibly stronger than they could imagine.

Ps.: I'm still waiting for you to get your ass to work on CBWYC.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
This needs more reviews. Now.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
idk if i've ever reviewed this. but it is perfect. heartbreaking, but perfect. i loved everything about this. the dialogue and the sometimes lack of it (which is never your forte, you like dialogue) and on the whole this was just wonderful
Hannah101 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This was flawless. It was perfectly paced, and I felt the relationship between the two- it was a rose of a romance. I believe it to be your best story yet.
temari4689 chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Wait Okay so to clarify she enters his appartment without his knowledge and looks around at all the things she could've had? and the end of the last chapter was after this, where he finds the half smoked cigarette with her lipstick on it? interesting fic overall.
temari4689 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
this is an incredible fic i'm surprised it doesn't have more reviews/recognition. I've never really seen a shikatema fic where they're both mature adults in the city. This was particularly alluring as a story because you started it similar to the way I imagine they would in a canon setting. Strangers at first, and slowly and inevitably growing closer to each other. And before they knew it, one or both of them is hooked on the other. Incredible writing, I loved all the subteties and the actions spoken without words. I can't wait to read the rest of your writing.
AvalonAdams chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
This was so touching and heartfelt. I loved the emotion in this story. Amazingly done.