Reviews for The Family Reads Darkest Hour
Pirranhafish chapter 17 . 3/19
These are so good, when will the last two be completed?
Zaya martin forever chapter 17 . 3/11
When's haunted and twilight story coming? I mean the sequel to this story and the other one?
Camilinha chapter 17 . 3/5
It has been a while since I read a mediator fic but I loved it! I know it has been a long time since you put thislast fic on, but I was wond3ring if you still intrnd to write a story about them reading the last books and then confronting suze? Please answer me...
xxtotally insanexx chapter 17 . 3/1
Hi this series is amazing and so true to the charecters. I love them.
I was wondering if you could give me an estimate of when you would publish the next in the series please.
Elianne chapter 17 . 1/20
I truly love these stories. They stay true to the characters, are amusing and interesting, and I just keep and keep retreading them as they never fail to brighten my day. I really hope that you begin the next one soon, especially as I am very interested in hearing the family's reaction to Jesse's failed attempt to drown Paul in the hot tub.
hpggvm fan4ever chapter 17 . 1/20
Just finished re-reading this and was wondering if you are ever going to do the last 2 books. I love character reading stories and I like this series. Any way I know how busy real life can get but I do hope you eventually write the last 2 books.
CoconutD chapter 17 . 1/15
I love love love this... I honestly don't think I can read the books anymore without the family's comments. It's so awesome and you captured everyone perfectly. I love Helen and I can already see her getting depressed when she finds out the first kiss was interrupted... I can't wait until you finish the series but wow! awesome job :D
lime chapter 17 . 12/5/2014
Lovely..i hope you write haunted,soon.
comwiz chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
I like this series a lot and I like the way Suze's family reacts... I guess I always wanted to know how they would react if they ever found out about her "adventures". You make them give a perfect reaction to everything Suze wrote in her diary. Brad's reactions, Helen's squeals, hillarious at the right moments, serious at the dangerous times, I love it all... I am impressed. I know it's been an year since you last updated this series, but if you could, please keep continuing with the rest of the series. It really would make me happy. And I would be extra happy if you would maybe put up a one-shot or something after the series ends when they finally finish all the diaries and Suze returns with Jesse and her family confronts them with everything... I really would be happy if you do...
SevHerm chapter 16 . 11/20/2014
Hey,
I love this series. The flow of the story is great
And the comments of the family are very apt with the original characters developed by meg cabot. I'm just impatient for the ladt 2 books. Its been almost a year since you've updated. If possible pls do try to update the rest of the series! Thanks :)
lime chapter 17 . 11/14/2014
PLEASE. i hope to see the next one! and i hope you are writing it, too. :D
Limey
lime chapter 17 . 11/12/2014
and yeah... IT WAS GREAT! love it. keep it coming i hope.. you know.. with the other two
lime chapter 17 . 11/12/2014
uh.. so wheres the next one? ( too eager to know )
ermmm chapter 17 . 11/9/2014
I love these! They are brilliant! Are you going to do the other 2 books? Please do, it's so funny seeing what they think.
Belldere chapter 17 . 10/30/2014
Just binge read these again and good God do I need to see this family verbally rip Paul to shreds in the next one. Hope you get round to it soon!