Reviews for Boredom
ZexalEronRelOs chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Damn! It's gettin' all hot and heavy up in there! Now that's one thing NO ONE would expect to see happening!
OrangeTabby101-DEACTIVATED chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
awesome stuff ya know. they are one of the pairings i agree with aside from ragna and Noel. i saw a few errors, but none that were messing with the story. it was nice and cute.
BIBOTOT chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Now that was cute.
Dead Resoleon chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This fic made me wonder...how can boredom lead to sexual fantasies? Is it because sex is so much fun to do and a good boredom killer? And if you were so bored that you thought of this, I can only imagine that's what your fantasies are with *CENSOR*. XD

Spotted some errors and some of the things you described here, I would have phrased differently but that's just me and my personal preferences. A suggestion I would have for you is to read it out loud silently to yourself. Believe me, it does work wonders when it comes to looking for errors and proofreading.

As always, your fics are looking strong! Carry on, partner!

-ZeroIXResoleon
Legion13 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I found a couple a grammatical errors, more in the beginning than the rest of the story. The story was good and had the perfect amount of detail for a 1,130 word fanfiction, not too much or too little. Thanks for the story.
Cypher0120 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Heheheh... *likes*

Can you imagine what Valkenhayn would do if he found them in that position?