Reviews for The Amazing Epic of Television Spam
marvelboy12 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
THIS DESERVES TO BE PART OF PARAPPA THE RAPPER 3...
EspiratheAwesome chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I read this story a long while back when I was obsessed with Parappa, and I was very impressed at this fanfiction and I still am. It was so nice you kept this fic up after 8 years, it has a bit of nostalgic value to me. :)
supercomputer276 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Heh. I liked this, made me chuckle. I especially like how you included Guru Ant. However, I felt the rap could've been spaced better. Either way, I thought it was pretty good.
Mightywayne chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
That was pretty funny. You really must continue the Mr. T thing. That was funny. To add more funniness, make his dad say more.
Crazy Girl Person chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
LOL! This was great! I loved every word of it. Please write another one.
sean chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
this was the strangest thing ive ever read. A dad chanelling infomericials and a sining . i dont know what to say but a good try.
P.J. and Sunny funny chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
P.J.:Good story,but you left me and Sunny out.

SUNNY:Yea,why didn't you put us in there?
Ugly-Chan chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
LMAO! Classic! Really original stuff, I love it. (And since this is the closest thing on the internet to a Parappa/Katy fic I love it even more.) You DA MAN SUCKA! (Or da woman sucka! Or whatever...)
Ezzie T chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
That was really good. And I liked the rap.
Kawaii Vivi can't be bothered to sign in chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
The start of Parappa fics on , and it's awesome! The rap you made was great, and I could just imagine that happening in a Parappa The Rapper game, if they make another one ( I really want an Um Jammer Lammy 2 to be made...) Anyways, you should write another Parappa fic, great stuff!
Tallulah chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
Lol! I could really imagine that being an actual level on the game - nice rap, and excellent punctuation and deadpan style! Well done!
Dark Silicon chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
That was really good! You should write somemore to this or a different story, loved the rap!
vulpix chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
Finally a parapa story and a good one at another one please.
Ryu chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
LOL! This was funny. Pretty creative too. I wasn't the least bit afraid of your rap. In the Parappa world,you have to be willing to sing or play SOMETHING. Very nice work. It was like I was watching a level from the game.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
I really hate to admit it, but this story rocked. I mean, I've only played the demos of Um Jammer Lammy and PaRappa the rapper 2 and I can only rate

this story as "COOL!" Keep up the good work.