Reviews for Zero's Wild Card
IZINA015 chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
Great story. I woulf love to see more of it in the future ;)
56006 chapter 4 . 3/7/2015
I bet Johns gonna forget the potions in the bottle and drink it one day
beserkerbeast chapter 4 . 2/19/2015
looking forward to more
BB
KingArthur3 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Why the hell do authors keep fucking disappearing? DA FUQ?!
adnn chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
RIP

All of Stormedge's stories

just another author who abandoned his work
grandy12 chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
Great story, shame its not being continued. I like the wy you gave peesonaliy to the Courier, who basically had none.

But to be honest what really sold me on your writing skills was the bickering scientists. I wouldnt mind reading an entire fic around those guys.
Canon chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
You still alive?
Sdarian chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
Hmm. I would have thought that he would have taken off to dispose of it, then bottled all of it, not just what was in his cup.
Sdarian chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
Deathclaw? Man, I can't wait to see what is going on with that one.
argentorum chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
I'm betting that Cromwell is a ghoul in this story, it will be interesting to see their reactions when the Courier shows up.
entelejent chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
Wow. Wow wow wow. I enjoyed this. Parts of the New Las Vegas area particularly felt real and livable. The writer was excellent at writing believably, not listing or droning, and grasped connections and differences. The story could use some extra bits, a bit more background at various parts, through old memories maybe. I didn’t feel much closeness to the guy, we really could use insight into his personality; he hasn’t been dimensional enough. Maybe add some stuff to the beginning so we get more of a feel for what he’s like, which would make later stuff make more sense and feel deeper. He’d probably be better off with a cooler name too, one that’s still likeable but has more individuality.
I was constantly impressed with how concise the writer was, but the words could use more weight, in some situations more than others, unless the point is to be blasé about it, though the whole story can’t be like that without suffering. Some situations at least could get reworked or generally just reworded to have optimal emotion. Sometimes things could be placed better and ideas or sentences could be moved around for that.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
Tabitha is too OOC, Louise relationship with Henrietta is a secret, you havent introduced anything that justifies the changes present on this chapter.
philip92dk chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
please continue the fic
Madgormley chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
Excellent story i hope to see more of this
Erdrick117 chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
Liken the story ,but I can't help but feel tabitha is REALLY OOC.
Till the next review;)