Reviews for Zero's Wild Card
crimsonkatana chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
This story is freaking awesome! Please update soon!
kewllewk chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
I can't figure out the root of these seemingly random changes you're making in the back story, but even if they are just for the sake of change, they are refreshing.
karthik9 chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
Ms Lilly chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
This... Is really good!
Um... Yeah!
...
Bye!
Estranged Being chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
I must admit I had my doubts but this is well written and the characterisation is very well done. I'm really enjoying the Courier's character and the way he interacts with others, it seems quite genuine and he comes across as very human.

I'm quite interested in just what he has in his arsenal, you mention a backpack and in any fallout game you are often carrying at least four to five weapons, in my case four due to the weight of the rocket launcher and flame thrower.

I look forward to any future updates.
Arrocha Semotis Vir chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
Interesting stuff. Looks like you intend to change the story quite a bit, not only with character personalities (Tabitha), but also events. I look forward to seeing just what you have planned for this story.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
One suggestion re work Tabitha's dialogues, she is mostly soft spoken from what i remember so she is not so chatty.
madcat3200 chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
oh i have to see what happens now, you keep writing this or i'll sell you to the legion!

nah jk hate the legion, but i will let the boomers use you for target practice
doctor huh chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
Love it I can just picture the Evil grin on Johns face at the end . and I wonder if the Nation toppling comment was prophetic ( hope it was)
Zarl chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Great story! I really like how you made the courier's personality and how well you got the others. Can't wait to see how he'll fair against a certain engaged griffin knight.
Geralt of Rivia chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
This is truly excellent, the writing and characterization is just plain awesome, can't wait to see what happens next.
Blackholelord chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
You changed the storyline.
FD chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Do you watch Doctor Who? Because John Smith is the fake name the Doctor likes to use...
PEJP Bengtzone V2 chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Great work on the update!
trickster3696 chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
dear god the think tank has created a space bridge cybertron will never be safe again
82 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »