Reviews for Zero's Wild Card
Estranged Being chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
I must admit I had my doubts but this is well written and the characterisation is very well done. I'm really enjoying the Courier's character and the way he interacts with others, it seems quite genuine and he comes across as very human.

I'm quite interested in just what he has in his arsenal, you mention a backpack and in any fallout game you are often carrying at least four to five weapons, in my case four due to the weight of the rocket launcher and flame thrower.

I look forward to any future updates.
Arrocha Semotis Vir chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
Interesting stuff. Looks like you intend to change the story quite a bit, not only with character personalities (Tabitha), but also events. I look forward to seeing just what you have planned for this story.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
One suggestion re work Tabitha's dialogues, she is mostly soft spoken from what i remember so she is not so chatty.
madcat3200 chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
oh i have to see what happens now, you keep writing this or i'll sell you to the legion!

nah jk hate the legion, but i will let the boomers use you for target practice
doctor huh chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
Love it I can just picture the Evil grin on Johns face at the end . and I wonder if the Nation toppling comment was prophetic ( hope it was)
Zarl chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Great story! I really like how you made the courier's personality and how well you got the others. Can't wait to see how he'll fair against a certain engaged griffin knight.
Geralt of Rivia chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
This is truly excellent, the writing and characterization is just plain awesome, can't wait to see what happens next.
Blackholelord chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
You changed the storyline.
FD chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Do you watch Doctor Who? Because John Smith is the fake name the Doctor likes to use...
PEJP Bengtzone V2 chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Great work on the update!
trickster3696 chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
dear god the think tank has created a space bridge cybertron will never be safe again
MisterSP chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
I am almost certain that this tea is going to become important when the Courier starts legitimately toppling/acquiring countries in the international wedding of which he is attending.

Just a hunch.
akaryu87 chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
good story, its well written hope to see where you take this in the coming chapters.
Huitt1989 chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
Very great story so far im going to keep my eyes on it!
shinkiro0 chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
Very well written, unlike the majority of the drivel on fanfiction. I'm pointing to the ones where the familiars just magically accept that they are Louise's slave, and are totally fine with that. A familiar with a backbone and own motives is must for a good ZnT crossover fanfic.

However, there are a few... issues that I would like to point out to you. First and foremost... Tabitha. I think she has a word quota of 20 a day in both anime and light novel. I can understand wanting to change that somewhat, but her dialog just seems incredibly OOC. I highly recommend making her conversation more terse. Tabitha speaking so much just seems... weird for someone familiar with the anime and light novel.

Another potential issue is how storage works. In other Fallout crossovers, the cop-out solution is that the pip-boy can de-atomize gear and stuff to store it in the pip-boy or something like that. If you choose to go for realism where the pip boy does not have such a function, my question would be how effective John's guns would be when he can only carry so much ammo on himself? If you already figured out something, good for you and I look forward to seeing what you planned.

And now a question. Can you release SPECIAL and skill point stats? If you can't reveal, I understand.

Anyways, good work and keep it up. I'm fairly knowledgeable on both sources (more so on Fallout), and would be glad to offer my opinion if you wish to accept.
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »