Reviews for Zero's Wild Card
MisterSP chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
I am almost certain that this tea is going to become important when the Courier starts legitimately toppling/acquiring countries in the international wedding of which he is attending.

Just a hunch.
akaryu87 chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
good story, its well written hope to see where you take this in the coming chapters.
Huitt1989 chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
Very great story so far im going to keep my eyes on it!
shinkiro0 chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
Very well written, unlike the majority of the drivel on fanfiction. I'm pointing to the ones where the familiars just magically accept that they are Louise's slave, and are totally fine with that. A familiar with a backbone and own motives is must for a good ZnT crossover fanfic.

However, there are a few... issues that I would like to point out to you. First and foremost... Tabitha. I think she has a word quota of 20 a day in both anime and light novel. I can understand wanting to change that somewhat, but her dialog just seems incredibly OOC. I highly recommend making her conversation more terse. Tabitha speaking so much just seems... weird for someone familiar with the anime and light novel.

Another potential issue is how storage works. In other Fallout crossovers, the cop-out solution is that the pip-boy can de-atomize gear and stuff to store it in the pip-boy or something like that. If you choose to go for realism where the pip boy does not have such a function, my question would be how effective John's guns would be when he can only carry so much ammo on himself? If you already figured out something, good for you and I look forward to seeing what you planned.

And now a question. Can you release SPECIAL and skill point stats? If you can't reveal, I understand.

Anyways, good work and keep it up. I'm fairly knowledgeable on both sources (more so on Fallout), and would be glad to offer my opinion if you wish to accept.
mastermind chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
I wonder if he will use it? maybe or he could use in for some entertainment.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
i don't know, it seems a little harsh to brainwash Louise because she was mean to John. It seems like he can dish out insults but he can't take them.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
pesonally i think John is getting a little cockey. maybe it's time for him to fight someone who's actually competent with their magic.
Twigon chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
Man, I love it when there's a good Fallout crossover. They don't happen often, but when they do, it's usually pretty awesome.
Armichi chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
Great chapter, but that bit at the end has me wondering if John was commenting on similarities in Louise and Montmorency's personalities or whether he has a more sinister plan in mind for that tea.
bakapervert chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
The research team is very funny here.
555814 chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
lol good work for this chapter now back to work! :insert wiping noise:
hugp1x chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
Oh please, please tell me this is going where I hope it's going! Humbling Louise in any way is virtually the only way I can stomach FoZ fics, instant friendships despite how much of a troll she is are just unbearable.

I also actually wouldn't mind Kirche 'getting' John. Too many fics dismiss her as a character because she's slutty. I've always wanted to see if someone could make a relationship with her work.

I also really like John as a character. He's got a backbone and a sharp, cunning mind. He's also not a twat about it.

Dunno how I felt about Flame slobbering like a St. Bernard though. I feel that could have been handled in a more 'lizardy' manner.
Reishin Amara chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
lol,this is like the Louise summons Sakura Haruno story I read before...but John is actually good,where Sakura was a twisted bitch from hell.(Seriously,she made Kirche a criminal,which was fine, but she also included Tabitha and Irukuku! WTF? Who makes people manhunt those two?!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
I have an idea, just throwing it out here: Someone can summon a Cazador as a familiar, or the legendary cazador, that would definitly scare John.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Has John walked the Lonesome Road? He should keep a close eye on his technology, or else they might replicate it. Then he'll have another Divide on his hands.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »