Reviews for Zero's Wild Card
hugp1x chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
Oh please, please tell me this is going where I hope it's going! Humbling Louise in any way is virtually the only way I can stomach FoZ fics, instant friendships despite how much of a troll she is are just unbearable.

I also actually wouldn't mind Kirche 'getting' John. Too many fics dismiss her as a character because she's slutty. I've always wanted to see if someone could make a relationship with her work.

I also really like John as a character. He's got a backbone and a sharp, cunning mind. He's also not a twat about it.

Dunno how I felt about Flame slobbering like a St. Bernard though. I feel that could have been handled in a more 'lizardy' manner.
Reishin Amara chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
lol,this is like the Louise summons Sakura Haruno story I read before...but John is actually good,where Sakura was a twisted bitch from hell.(Seriously,she made Kirche a criminal,which was fine, but she also included Tabitha and Irukuku! WTF? Who makes people manhunt those two?!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
I have an idea, just throwing it out here: Someone can summon a Cazador as a familiar, or the legendary cazador, that would definitly scare John.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Has John walked the Lonesome Road? He should keep a close eye on his technology, or else they might replicate it. Then he'll have another Divide on his hands.
PEJP Bengtzone V2 chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
I hop you aren't rushing things too much.

Say, maybe you could let John use an empty syringe to withdraw a blood sample from Flame the Salamander, and inject the sample into the body of a human being, such as Kirche.

Anyway, while I'm against drugs, maybe you could have John pour down a mixture of different Consumables into a local public water supply, such as a fountain, or a well.
The consumables I would recommend are following; Buffout, Cateye, Mentats, and Ghost Sight, along with maybe some Antivenom.

I hope you can John carry a blood transfusion kit, which he could use to perform blood transfusion, such as with prince Wales Tudor of Albion.
Also, keep in mind that Wales, Henrietta, and the half-elf Tiffania Westwood are all three-way paternal cousins.
tylermech66 chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
intelligent deathclaw? you must update soon!
Princess Unikitty chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
maleficus-lupus chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
An interesting fanfic, I look forward to seeing how it developes.
trickster3696 chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
wow i gotta say i did not see that coming
The dude chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Just finished reading chapter 3. A sentient deathclaw? Your not gonna make it easy for John are you?
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Things are radically different from original series... Tabitha being more vocal and willing to share her identity, no reconquestia rampaging in Albion it seems and Tristania would have no reason to consort with "Barbarians" of Germania ( who pick their nobles from the Rich rather than from the Magical).

A Talking 'Claw from vault 13? Courier must have heard of those guys, being from West and possibly enjoying a snack or two with Marcus and sharing adventures from time to time.
KL StarBlaze chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Is he the talking death law from the second fallout? I forget his name in the game
mastermind chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
a talking deathclaw! now i'v seen everything and surprised it not trying to kill anyone
but if it is smart what is it's name?
hugp1x chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Eh, I'm never a fan of 'balancing' crossovers by bringing in an opposing force in against the person from the AU. The whole point of a story like this is to throw the proverbial pebble into the pond and watch the ripples it makes.

The argument could be made that a second pebble would cause even more interesting ripples, and maybe that's true, but it's not my thing.

As for Louise, she is perhaps the most unsympathetic protagonist I've ever encountered in fiction. The fact that we get such good crossover fanfiction in this world, yet none of these awesome heroes bother to point out to her that the reason she's treated like an outcast is because she's a bitch, or she was raised by one. She fails at magic, yes, and that would cause assholes to victimize her. She's also an abrasive, classist brat, which causes the non-assholes to alienate her (though she's hardly unique in her classist ways).

It just burned me up like you wouldn't believe when she called John a tyrant because he ruled with strength. Really? She's allowed to be an idiot, as I've said, she's an abrasive, classist brat - John should have been quick to point out though that they're the ones who victimize the lower class because they don't have magic. Because they're strong, and the commoners are weak.

Tyrant indeed.

I don't think I've ever read a fic where I like Louise though, and I couldn't read canon due to the unnatural rage in inspired in me. The whole story, and like most of these crossovers that I enjoy, hinges on the familiar and the size of the ripples he creates.
esran chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
"what does the say" should be "that"
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »