Reviews for Zero's Wild Card
tylermech66 chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
intelligent deathclaw? you must update soon!
Princess Unikitty chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
aaaaah ANOTHER GREAT CHAPTER
maleficus-lupus chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
An interesting fanfic, I look forward to seeing how it developes.
trickster3696 chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
wow i gotta say i did not see that coming
The dude chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Just finished reading chapter 3. A sentient deathclaw? Your not gonna make it easy for John are you?
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Things are radically different from original series... Tabitha being more vocal and willing to share her identity, no reconquestia rampaging in Albion it seems and Tristania would have no reason to consort with "Barbarians" of Germania ( who pick their nobles from the Rich rather than from the Magical).

A Talking 'Claw from vault 13? Courier must have heard of those guys, being from West and possibly enjoying a snack or two with Marcus and sharing adventures from time to time.
KasLynne Blaze chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Is he the talking death law from the second fallout? I forget his name in the game
mastermind chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
a talking deathclaw! now i'v seen everything and surprised it not trying to kill anyone
but if it is smart what is it's name?
TeninChwang chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Eh, I'm never a fan of 'balancing' crossovers by bringing in an opposing force in against the person from the AU. The whole point of a story like this is to throw the proverbial pebble into the pond and watch the ripples it makes.

The argument could be made that a second pebble would cause even more interesting ripples, and maybe that's true, but it's not my thing.

As for Louise, she is perhaps the most unsympathetic protagonist I've ever encountered in fiction. The fact that we get such good crossover fanfiction in this world, yet none of these awesome heroes bother to point out to her that the reason she's treated like an outcast is because she's a bitch, or she was raised by one. She fails at magic, yes, and that would cause assholes to victimize her. She's also an abrasive, classist brat, which causes the non-assholes to alienate her (though she's hardly unique in her classist ways).

It just burned me up like you wouldn't believe when she called John a tyrant because he ruled with strength. Really? She's allowed to be an idiot, as I've said, she's an abrasive, classist brat - John should have been quick to point out though that they're the ones who victimize the lower class because they don't have magic. Because they're strong, and the commoners are weak.

Tyrant indeed.

I don't think I've ever read a fic where I like Louise though, and I couldn't read canon due to the unnatural rage in inspired in me. The whole story, and like most of these crossovers that I enjoy, hinges on the familiar and the size of the ripples he creates.
esran chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
"what does the say" should be "that"
Nightly chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
So ya made Tabitha more social. I'm gonna love to see how this will play out.
Aelreth chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Glad to find out that the there were more survivors of the enclave's extermination Vault 13.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
*Sound of a fuse blowing rings out into the air.* ... Cromwell ... the man we all know as an evil, power hungry monster ... is the GOOD GUY!? Who is THEM? Wales and Henrietta are getting married, when a REBELLION is supposed to be going on, but it's NOT!? DEATHCLAW!? What the BLUE BLAZES IS GOING ON?!

This... will be an interesting next few chapters. My head hurts already from it being bashed with blindsiding, confusion causing punches to the face. And what on earth is with Tabitha being so open with her being the princess of Gallia, since... since... wait... did something unexpected happen between Tabitha's father and his brother Joseph, specifically that Joseph is... out of action when it comes to the throne for some reason? This is a guess but... what else have you changed in this story?
Der Kaiser chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
i was not expecting a deathclaw
Anon chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
There's been a lot of Familiar of Zero/Fallout crossovers lately, most of them mediocre with a couple truly awful ones in the mix. Yours is the first one I've read that is really good! I especially love all the changes you've made. Wales and Henrietta getting hitched? Cromwell is possibly the burning man? He summoned a Deathclaw? its really nice to see a FoZ fanfic that doesn't follow the formula. Your Courier is well developed
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »