Reviews for Zero's Wild Card
mastermind chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
I wonder if he will use it? maybe or he could use in for some entertainment.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
i don't know, it seems a little harsh to brainwash Louise because she was mean to John. It seems like he can dish out insults but he can't take them.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
pesonally i think John is getting a little cockey. maybe it's time for him to fight someone who's actually competent with their magic.
Twigon chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
Man, I love it when there's a good Fallout crossover. They don't happen often, but when they do, it's usually pretty awesome.
Armichi chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
Great chapter, but that bit at the end has me wondering if John was commenting on similarities in Louise and Montmorency's personalities or whether he has a more sinister plan in mind for that tea.
bakapervert chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
The research team is very funny here.
555814 chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
lol good work for this chapter now back to work! :insert wiping noise:
hugp1x chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
Oh please, please tell me this is going where I hope it's going! Humbling Louise in any way is virtually the only way I can stomach FoZ fics, instant friendships despite how much of a troll she is are just unbearable.

I also actually wouldn't mind Kirche 'getting' John. Too many fics dismiss her as a character because she's slutty. I've always wanted to see if someone could make a relationship with her work.

I also really like John as a character. He's got a backbone and a sharp, cunning mind. He's also not a twat about it.

Dunno how I felt about Flame slobbering like a St. Bernard though. I feel that could have been handled in a more 'lizardy' manner.
Reishin Amara chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
lol,this is like the Louise summons Sakura Haruno story I read before...but John is actually good,where Sakura was a twisted bitch from hell.(Seriously,she made Kirche a criminal,which was fine, but she also included Tabitha and Irukuku! WTF? Who makes people manhunt those two?!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
I have an idea, just throwing it out here: Someone can summon a Cazador as a familiar, or the legendary cazador, that would definitly scare John.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Has John walked the Lonesome Road? He should keep a close eye on his technology, or else they might replicate it. Then he'll have another Divide on his hands.
PEJP Bengtzone V2 chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
I hop you aren't rushing things too much.

Say, maybe you could let John use an empty syringe to withdraw a blood sample from Flame the Salamander, and inject the sample into the body of a human being, such as Kirche.

Anyway, while I'm against drugs, maybe you could have John pour down a mixture of different Consumables into a local public water supply, such as a fountain, or a well.
The consumables I would recommend are following; Buffout, Cateye, Mentats, and Ghost Sight, along with maybe some Antivenom.

I hope you can John carry a blood transfusion kit, which he could use to perform blood transfusion, such as with prince Wales Tudor of Albion.
Also, keep in mind that Wales, Henrietta, and the half-elf Tiffania Westwood are all three-way paternal cousins.
tylermech66 chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
intelligent deathclaw? you must update soon!
Princess Unikitty chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
aaaaah ANOTHER GREAT CHAPTER
maleficus-lupus chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
An interesting fanfic, I look forward to seeing how it developes.
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »