Reviews for Zero's Wild Card
Obfuscated chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Nice. I was sad to see the sapient Deathclaws of the First Fallouts (1,2 and Tactics, even if only tactice readily hammered that point home) go.

Also: Ouch. Courier will be expecting a SuperMutant(Ghoul maybe ?) if he hears a description and a smart DeathClaw is sgnificantly more killy - he / she can take class levels for instance.
XcelltasticX chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Well this surely will cause som some trouble later on. Your style and how keep the characters in their roles is really nice. The Courier is still that badass we love but playing that 'family'card is soo going to come back and bite him in the ass later. Talking about Chaos: Yes Man and Mobios BOTH released upon the Mojave...funny yet apocalyptic. Do you have a plan how he will keep his weapons in check and how he will get ammo? Nonetheless this story is really good sofar and Im looking forward to the next update. Sincerly, XcelltasticX
mastermind chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
I thought because he chose the wildcard ending he would be hating the nobles more.

and what does he have in his pipboy?

good fic update soon!
hugp1x chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
As bad as Guiche is - and he's bad - people love beating the shit out of him in their stories and letting Louise's entitled attitude go unanswered. She's far more annoying and arrogant then Guiche ever was.

At least she was until I was forced to stop reading canon before I punched a hole in my computer screen, lol.
Dark Walker chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter. I've read your previous works, so I'm very much looking forward to seeing where you're going with this.
Dark Walker chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I'm liking this so far!
bakapervert chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Thanks for the update.
claypigeon chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Why does every FOM crossover have to follow the exact same formula? If you want this to be interesting then try something new for a change. I felt like I've read this story 30 times before, except the summoned had a different name.
Lex Luthor's Toupee chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Glad to see you writting again. And this story is really good so far, and I'm interested to see where you go with it.

I do have one complaint: that title is really uninspired.
Aelreth chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Interesting, I'm liking this. Thank you.
Ferdiad chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
With his armour from so far in the future he should be practically immune to all the mundane weapons.
Onsholo chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Why did you killed Kaisar? He was awesome!
Kaoken92 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I really enjoyed this and I hope this continues at a steady pace.
Laluzi chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Ooh. Definitely interested to see where this goes. :O Nice job on the writing so far.
M Tails P chapter 1 . 6/30/2013