Reviews for I Give It All
dope-rev chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
This is perfectly Castle!
EllaNight chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Jeez, that was beautiful! I'm so glad you wrote this! Especially based on the fact that in 5x01 Castle says: Technically it would be a round four, hence the fact that they did it three times that night! I love it! I loved that Kate was so clearly in love and couldn't get enough of him!
EllaNight chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Beautiful chapter! I love Castle's insecurities and I think they are more than justified in the moment! Thank you for writing this!
Deb838 chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
That was really lovely - it really captured that growing intimacy & also their level of comfort with each other, without even realising it was there.

Nicely done.
CKRose chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Just found this and I have to say this is one of the very best Always fics I've read. I agree with other reviewers. It well thought they and much more realistic. Great work!
GuppyintheOcean chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
You have a very well thought out version of these hours and events between scenes. I think what I love the most is the playfulness, probably because they know each other so very well. To me they are laughing because they are so damn happy and pleased about what is happening. From the final words of your story, my mind went quickly to the opening scene of Season 5, with Kate bringing coffee. Great job.
shazam12 chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Fantastic!
eyrianone chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
A wonderful version of those events. Thank you for the great read.
coscino chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
It was good
Thecastlefan101 chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Yeah I like this one too
Thecastlefan101 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This is different from other people's. you actually considered the circumstances into it. This way seems more realistic.
Niccy chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Oooooh I love this one, could read it over and over again.
Really great work. Can't wait to read more :)
I'm Widget chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Beautiful. I have a feeling I'm going to read this story over and over.
fanficfan39 chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Watched "Always" first and then immediately read both chapters ... wow, what a combination. If we didn't get to see what happened, at least we can now read about it. Great job!
microgirl chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
This was wonderful! I absolutely loved this follow up. Both scenes were perfect. I especially loved the third scene because it very much fit Rick and Kate. Thank you for sharing this fantastic fic.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »