Reviews for Ambition of the Uzumaki Clan
Nice story please update
anbu31uchiha chapter 9 . 9/14
Next chapter
two'sheart chapter 9 . 8/30
it's been two years since you updated. i've reread your fic six times now and am constantly rechecking it, hoping for an update. sadly, there's none. have you abandoned the fic? or just not motivated? cause honestly, this fic is one of the best narutoxmito fics (in my opinion) out there. with finger's cross, i'll be waiting with hopes for the next chapter and i'm praying that your deliver through.
angellovesfanfiction chapter 9 . 8/30
Fabulous story. I loved how it is focused on uzumaki clan and naruto becoming so strong. It will be great if u continue it. Please write the next chapter fast.
themysteryofjade chapter 9 . 8/27
Hello, I've read this story before and it is one well written story with a good plot and character development and it has action. The downside is that you have not updated in two years! I hope everything is well, and well I ask (as a loyal and enthused reader) that you please update this story soon!.
innocent94 chapter 1 . 8/22
I wish this fic was updated it was unique and interesting the strategy of the war tatics made it one of the best fics to read
bigfan22 chapter 6 . 8/20
This is the third story I have read from you, and it's obvious that you are a talented writer. I liked Naruto's presence in the Clan War Era, and his presence will def change the way the world looks upon the Uzumaki Clan. Too bad this story was abandoned, cause I think you had a right gem here. Naruto's idea to have other Clans join Uzu, would have made the Village a lot more powerful, especially since I can see several of these clans being taken away from a future Konoha. Hell...with his knowledge, it wouldn't be too hard for Naruto to go a little further and try to recruit Clans the Yuki and others that would eventually perish during Kiri's Bloodline War. It's unfortunate that you haven't updated this fic in so long, and I hope one day your muse will come back to you, so you can hopefully continue this story. Thanks for giving us what you have written so far. Great job!
DKa heinze chapter 9 . 8/7
Another one T_T
giboh92 chapter 9 . 7/28
Update soon...
INsaNItY W0LF chapter 9 . 7/16
Really liked how this story was turning out, hopefully you may one day continue it.
Regardless of it being incomplete it was a wonderful read, and I truly enjoyed it
Michaenovak chapter 9 . 7/4
doufám že to bude pokračovat
Hurry up and get the next ch out! Love it!
Train Heartnett chapter 9 . 6/19
Awesome !
Please Update Author-san !
9m4re chapter 9 . 6/18
You are a god, man! I don't even think you would you a historical battle of three Kingdom eras of China. You are really a god, pls update soon
rndomReader chapter 9 . 6/13
Such an amazing story. It's just sad to think that you stopped updating mr author
1,677 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »