Reviews for Ambition of the Uzumaki Clan
Percy Jackson7 chapter 9 . 8/4
That was awesome, please say your going to update soon
xNaruHina chapter 9 . 7/30
That was ingenius. Will this story ever continue?
xNaruHina chapter 4 . 7/28
2000 for a 1k square foot buiding? That is a rip off like no other. Maaaaybe 900-1200 would be a good deal. Also, when will Naruto get red hair or chakra chains?
xNaruHina chapter 2 . 7/28
Why does Naruto not simply seek out Kurama again since he hasn't been captures or sealed yet?
xNaruHina chapter 1 . 7/28
Why did it take Naruto 19 years to make a seal when he can literally spend thousands of years in less than one year using shadow clones?
UxoriousBark chapter 9 . 7/26
AWESOMENESS, hope you update this
yanchoco chapter 1 . 7/7
why i still read this? i'm not see the last updated and when i see... shit! hahahahaha.. i just hope youll continue this story of yours, thank you
Mano de Plata chapter 9 . 6/27
Please, can you tell us if you are going to continue the story or if you will leave it?.
I would greatly appreciate it
Please update I love this story the most
Havoc Follows chapter 1 . 6/5
Good premise. Way too many adjectives. Detracts from the story and makes it hard to read.
Maelstorm chapter 9 . 5/26
Your practice on breaking off from a story is not very good. Are u getting bore? Pls update
Update soon please ..its been quite a while .. have u quit writing this story ?
I really liked the premise of this story, mostly because you created a war hardened naruto rather than the cookie cutter orange moron most start with. I like how you showed that simply stopping the infinite tsukuyomi does not necessarily mean stopping madara. The length you chose to have the war go was a good touch to show just how hopeless it was to fight the current madara. I also like how long you had the time travel seal take to create and the shear phenomenal amounts of chakra it required, it helped show just how last choice this plan was. I also like how you had sasuke join madara, he seems like ghe kind of guy that cares about power rather than morals. I also like how you showed just how godlike madara was with his hissy fit destruction of konoha and his murder of all five kages. I do wonder about kurama, considering he was sealed in naruto when he traveled back in time will anything happen with him in the story? I like how you showed narutos reaction to the uchiha chasing mito as being vicious. I do wonder about the headache he recieved afterwards. Was it due to his lower chakra reserves or time travel or what? Will it have any standing in the future of the story? These are my thoughts on that. I like how you had mito be too trusting for her own good, makes it easier for naruto to join the uzumakis. I also like how you highlighted the problems this trusting personality would have with her almost leading the uchiha to the uzumakis and also narutos thoughts on converted clansmen. I like how retsu could pick up that naruto was hiding something from them and i wonder whether or not she will call him out on it. I also liked genrysais reaction to narutos hiraishin being fuinjutsu and also his meiton like element absorption seal, it was good to see a head of a clan with declining seal skills reaction to a new member with skills like naruto's. I like how you dealt with mito not marrying hashirama in this story with the family oriented clan not wanting an arranged marriage. I like how you had naruto convince the uzumakis to aid the inuzukas in their war, especially considering that of all the clans i can remember aside from the akamichis they are the ones most like the uzumakis or at least would not clash in terms of ideals. I was surprised when you showed that clones using the meiton like seals would become self sustaining. I like how you have set up the first war with highlights on supplies and escape routes, those are details that i greatly apreciate as i haven't seen things like that on fanfiction before, or at least not done properly. I like that you had the uzumakis be so distressed with the slaughter they had to commit against the shimura clan. I especially liked how you dealt with mito and how she cried herself to sleep in narutos arms. I also like how you had the canyon become a murder-hole like in the ild castles. Again, i liked how you showed the almost black and white differences between killing someone and slaughter. I also like that you had the inuzuka heiress go through the same thing as mito, it helped to show that while they are animalistic not all inuzuka are just bloodthirsty in battle. I like that after the war you showed that while naruto may have had a resounding success he wasn't proud of the slaughter he had to do even if it was for the better for his side of the war. I also like that he visited mito. I understand his worry for her carefree personality considering how much his own had changed. I also like how you had him become friends with asuka as well as mito and his konohamaru-like relationship with ren. I like how you had naruto and mito share that moment at the cliffside clearing, it was very sweet and good way of conveying what naruto wanted to protect . I was amused with mitos good luck kiss and narutos comment on it being better on the lips. I also like how you set it up so that naruto was able to teleport all 1000 soldiers instantly to help the yuki clan. I like how you showed that ice can weaken bone with the ice seal kunais. I also liked the little trick naruto pulled to get more kunai from the kaguya, i am actually interested in thi battle you said you got the tactic from i might look it up. I look forward to seeing what will happen in th future with madara and also with hashirama considering the wedding proposal being rejected and mitos growing feelings for naruto. I hope to read more in the future. This was ay reply from ay nother user but I share the same sentiments and also they posted it over 3 years ago so I just want you to see it in 2017, to remind you that we love this story so plz write more of it and leave the Naruto & Percy Jackson and the Olympians fic for another time ok.
Calypto chapter 9 . 5/17
cool plot, but its been 4 years. how long is soon these days
Choastheeverlasting chapter 9 . 5/14
Love this story please tell me your going to finish it
1,794 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »