Reviews for Benefits
SakuraLuck chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
Update soon!
I'm sort of hoping that Yako had a secret identity as an idol or something.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/20/2015
This is promising. I really like the idea of neuroXyako. This fanfic is good because it doesn't compromise Neuro's or Yako's personality but has a little romance too. Looking forward to future chapters!
Gryophone chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
Oooh, this is getting really interesting. I like the idea of this case and I'm curious as to why Yako seems to hate idols so much. Looking forward to reading more :D
sikaloolala chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
So it's multichapter ! I'm so utterly happy
please update soon :)
zeynel chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
I love this idea! please, write more!
PMS chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
This is lovely and it shows Neuro actually cares for Yako but shows it in a weird way.
lovleydragonfly chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Ooo dog should try to win the loue

(Honest to got i completely forgot about this anime...and when this alert popped up i just kept staring at it wondering why the hell this was in there...lol i looked through the reviews to see if iv read this bfore n it all came back to me ...sooo...HELL YEAH I LOVE THIS ANIME!)
lovleydragonfly chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OMG NEURO! I fuckin luv it!
Lichto24 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I looove it. And you are not changing neuros personality making him a love-dove type, congrats!
AlithiaSigma chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
So this is what happens when Neuro tries to understand humans.
venG chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Loved the story! Thank you!
Gryophone chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
This made me laugh. I love how you portrayed Neuro in first person. Would love to see you write more :D
LostOne chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Please tell me that you plan on continuing, I wanna see Neuro try and convey his love for Yako.
futurefangirl chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE IT!