Reviews for Chains of Destiny
Guest chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
terrible grammar, but a good plot
lizzie-kurae chapter 8 . 3/11/2014
What a nosy Giggles :P
MushuFireLorde chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
wow wow wow!
lizzie-kurae chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
I want to read the date x33 and Flippy being super shy! xD that's cute.
The last two chapters were better, just remember to make clear the dialogues, so people know who is talking :))
If it's about grammar mistakes I think we still can get the idea, and since I know you're making an effort to do your best I don't see a major problem there.

Also, it's not necessary to be rude when writing a review, it just make them look ridiculously pretentious. I just wanted to say it. ;)
AzoFeifa chapter 6 . 1/9/2014
This is, as a whole, a substandard story. It!'s not the best, yet it isnt good enough to be considered, well, good. The grammar is bad, the plot is hard to understand, and I am giving myself a headache trying to figure out this chapter.

Frankly, in terms of of rating, I give it 1.5/10

I'm not being harsh or a flamer. These are my thoughts towards this story
htffan951 chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
this chapter was pretty good, I liked it. The best part in my opinion was the dream in the beginning. I was a little confusing in the beginning, but after a while I figured out who was talking and it was extremely interesting. I cant wait to read the next one.
lizzie-kurae chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
Nice :)
Miki Usagi chapter 6 . 11/28/2013
Just like you, Im back :p Just working on things before i start again. Anyway! *cough* grammar *cough* But other than that! Its really doing good so far! :D But I hate it when you give cliffhangers :p Please update ASAP! :)
BoonyTheWolf chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
Yay, an update.
htffan951 chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
im a little confused. I hardly know who I talking. I think in know what happened, but im a little confused by the full thing. I do understand that you probably haven't written anything in a while so I wont hold this against you. if you could just put who is talking it would be a big help

from what I could figure out in this chapter, it seems to be interesting. im glad that you are back and I cant wait to read more of this awesome story.
lizzie-kurae chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
Why did it end? I wanted to keep reading! :P
BoonyTheWolf chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
Fliqpy's back.
htffan951 chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
Like always you have done a fantastic job on this story. This chapter was really good, and I simply loved the cliffhanger. I didn't see any mistakes of any kind. I will be looking forward to read more
lizzie-kurae chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
So good x3
You know what happens when you introduce me to one of your stories, I need MOAR!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/11/2013