Reviews for A New Home Front
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
stay out of my buissness spam police
The Spam Police chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Completely ignore the constant spam you are recieving from the miscallanious guests plaguing the internet. I believe that everyone has the capability to perform great feats, and positive reinforcement helps people attempt to their fullest by explaining what they lacked so they can go back and fix their errors, while spamming line after line of swearing under the Guest name is only baised on trying to make you doubt your abilities while leaving no way to track them down, all I can say to these guys is to just leave the spam for the food companies and not for this guy's material. One of the possible reasons for all this negativity is that Star Fox is one of the more sensitive topics in and since this is your first Star Fox fanfic, since your SWAT Kats, Mighty Mouse, and other cartoons are in the rather not so sensitive topics, it would make sense that you'd probably be new to the flamers. All I can say is keep on writing, you're just lacking a few things in this story (which have been explained in two previous reviews) that can make your story even better if you add/fix them. As for the spammers, either stop wasting all of our time posting "reviews" or just wait for your comments to meet the inevitable.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
go fuck yourself that wasnt a good fanfic did you even know why you ut so many random chareters its confusing and dum if i were you i would get a gun and blow my FUCKING BRAINS OUT o now im am busy doing a youtube channel bye
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Very cool crossover fic!
Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I agree with PiratePyromaniac, but you should ignore the Guest-spammer beneath his comment. This story, in my opinion, seemed way too rushed. Slow down a bit, give the plot more thought, and then then get down to writing. Rewrites are always good, so try tweaking this story a bit.

In my opinion, 1K is not enough for oneshots (though I'll admit I have done one or two 1K oneshots), but you need to give more background info, more explanation to the story, characters, etc.

And, the most important bit of all (aside from reading stories in the Star Fox archive if you want an idea on what to write, though invaild if you've played the games.) is be creative. Cast around in your mind, and sooner or later, an idea will pop out at you and make you go wow.

And also very important (though you don't need to do so) is to search for a beta. If you have one in mind, make sure it is someone who is familler with the Star Fox archive. If not, then go look for Star Fox betas. But, if you don't want to, you don't need to get a beta, though unless you want any errors in your story corrected that you can't see yourself.

AND, the last and final thing, is get friendly with Star fox authors, by reviewing their stories. Say what you like, don't like the stories, give critizim (though don't be too harsh with the advise giving) if you think they need improvment, and, in general, enjoy what they've writen.

Once you've done all that, you're pretty much on your way to a Star Fox story that may or may not wow your readers. Anyway, 'nough of my chattering. If you've given any thought about what I've siad, great; if not, then go at your own pace. You'll soon get there, if that is where you want to go.

Till next time. :)
PiratePyromaniac chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Ok... I'm afraid I'm going to have to give you the honest truth about this story minus spam or pure hate, but this just didn't seem to be the best story I've read. For one the story was choppy, introducing us to too many scenarios at once. Your discription of the background, for lack of better terms, could be described as a white pallet with characters on it, in a nutshell. You introduced characters out of the blue without any warning, as seen with Mighty Mouse's sudden appearance in the sky. We have no idea as to WHY the Star Fox and Star Wolf teams are going to this planet. Finally, many people frown upon self-insertation, dubbing it as "unimaginative". Should this have been a better exicuted story, it would've been worth the read, but I'm afraid that its lack of backstory regarding the scenario, sudden introductions of characters, lack of descriptive elements, and too many unanswered questions have left this story as quite a dissapointment, considering it could've lasted longer and with more chapters instead of being short and "complete". Well, there's my 2 cents on the story, maybe you can go back and use that which you lacked to make this a better fanfic, besides, it's a great scenario, the Star Fox team being sent to Earth, but it just needs a bit more pollish and story to make it a great fanfic. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
what kind of fucking sstory is that that was the worst story ever fuck you
Troygroomes chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
will Fox ask Krystal to become his wife?