Reviews for Family Tree
Mark-Kris Robin Lancer chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
Strawberry Eggs chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
Ah, so you decided to expand on this fic. Color me pleasantly surprised. :)

What I especially like about this fic are all the details and descriptions. It was needed in the flashback to the past section, but even the bits in the beginning help quite a bit. And much like last time, your portrayal of the royal siblings is excellent. That part about Lucina being surprised at Morgan dropping his usual cheery disposition was an interesting touch. After ten (?) years of not barely regaining any of this memories, it makes some sense for him to want to know about about his past. Lucina being thankful in some ways for him losing those awful memories of the bad future also makes sense. The flashback portion was appropriate exciting as well.

Though there are a few things niggling at my mind...who is Lucina's husband? I imagine that's not supposed to be known, at least not now. XD Also, I see that the siblings at at the palace, if Morgan was "threatening" to get their mother. Considering how much Lucina believed she had to leave her family, it's a bit odd that she's there now. I wonder what made her change her mind?

Well, anyway, I quite enjoyed this one. :) Even though you say you aren't sure when or even if you'll update, I'll be keeping my eye on this. Excellent work!
Princess Unikitty chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
nice use of detail in this story. liked the ending.
Aleaster chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Don't forget Sigurd from seisen!
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Recruiting an enemy general in the heat of battle? Haha, is that a reference to FE1/11? I like that kinda stuff, so I liked this fic :D
Michiru Shiroku chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Wow! I like this a lot!
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Wait, I wasn't signed in? Erm, that "Guest" review was me, by the way. :P
dark drow chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
though I like my pairing stories in this section, I have to admit this was a breathe of fresh air. the story between siblings was quite a believable one, the time the two spent together to study heritage is quite the slice-of-life picture. thank you for sharing! I hope that you write again soon, you have a knack my friend. please take care and have a good day
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
You know, I just love how much family story potential this game has. :) Morgan is easily my favorite sibling for Lucina, and I think you portrayed them well here. I really like their banter early on and this story nicely captures how close they are. I also like your writing style, choice of words, and how you've written the dialogue as well.

The fic is mostly dialogue, which makes sense. I wish there was a bit more in the way of framing the setting, though. How long does this take place after the game? Where are they? I still rather enjoyed it, but while a dialogue-driven story doesn't need much framing, a little can go a long way to add to it. Also, while this is my own personal take on the Fire Embelm multiverse, I subscribe to the hypothesis that the Elibean and Magvellian games (and Tellius, but none of those characters were mentioned here) take place in separate worlds. I guess it's suppose to be a fanciful idea on Morgan's part, though.

Like I said, though, I quiet enjoyed this serious take on their family's past, both the good and the bad. Nicely done!
Angel Of Darkness And Light chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
That was pretty interesting. You did a good job; perhaps a sequel in the future of sorts? :) The history of the Grimeal is intriguing too...I wonder if the My Unit from FE12 had a part in it...Meh, that's just a theory though.

At any rate, nice job. Who's Lucina's husband anyhow?