Reviews for The Amazon's Baby: Who's the Father?!
baal2006 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
This is great. i don't think i've ever laughed so hard. i loved the end especially. Great job!
Breaded Beef Patty chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I am now in the hospital after reading this. Ilaughed so hard, I had a heart attack, fell over, and busted my skull open on the cornenr of my bed. Keep making these funny stories!
iwasnthere chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
hahaha
The Grandiloquent Demagogue chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Heh... I thought of expanding your story a bit, and came up with this:

(Original hero characters from Diablo I come in)

Barb: You three?

Paladin: How did you manage to meet the Amazon, anyway?

Warrior: Well, you see, I didn’t actually have the good luck of sleeping with her. A friend… acquaintance… associate… rival… hated foe got with her. He was a fellow warrior, too.

Assassin: Who is he?

Warrior: He’s the scoundrel who followed me into Hell and clonked me on the head with a club. The big fool then took my glory by killing him (points at Diablo), and then stuck the damn stone in his big stupid head. I saw him putting the moves on the Amazon chick in an inn a few days later.

All (to Barb): She slept with the Dark Wanderer?

Warrior: If it’s any consolation, I think she was stupid drunk at that time…

Druid: Or maybe she was just stupid.

Paladin: (Trying to change the subject) So, Rogue, how did you sleep with her? Uh, I mean meet with her?

Rogue: It was all business, nothing personal. The Sisterhood of the Unseeing Eye has been after the Amazons’ archery skills for years. Since I drew the short straw, I had to be the one to seduce Amazon. It was easy.

Barb: (Howling in sorrow) NO!

Rogue: That’s not the half of it. The morning after, Amazon refused to share any secrets until she, in her own words, “sampled more of that Rogue ass.” I had to bring her to our camp, and I am ashamed to say that Priestess in charge actually let her sleep a few of our girls. I was so disgusted I left the group for Tristam and these guys (motions to Warrior and Sorcerer).

Assassin: Who were these rogues?

Rogue: She fooled around with the recruits a bit, but the Rogues she actually slept with were the camp blacksmith and the Priestess. The blacksmith’s name was Chancy or Charcy or something like that, and I’m pretty sure the Priestess was Ach… Ak… ar.

Barb: (War Howl) Akara! Damn you!

All: What a whore!

Paladin: (To Sorcerer) Did you sleep with the Amazon.

Sorcerer: No. All mages committed to the study of magick are forbidden to love, marry, or otherwise fornicate with anyone… except other mages. (Grins and winks at Sorceress)

(Sorceress winks back at him and smiles. The Sorcerer gestures outside and points to his sundial watch. Fortunately for them, Necromancer is distracted while inspecting a recently-dead patient in the nearby bed. For some reason, it’s a victim of a sword wound who isn’t supposed to be in the maternity ward.)
Arbiter64 chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Hilarious, though I must agree, you forgot the possibility of a sand maggot, gheed, all of the act 3 and 5 mercenaries, radament, lister the tormentor, and a random gargantuan beast
Dark-Zafara-Faerie chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
XD This was great! ROFL!
Bad Amazon! HEHE! I can't stop laughing! This was extremely great! I'm never gonna think of Diablo in the same way again... xD
Wilson Hill chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
That was good stuff, i was just surprised when Baal hadn't shown up earlier with Diablo and Meph.
RedLady chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
(Fanfiction refuses to allow me to sign in so all well.)

Someone told me how funny this was and I'd bet if I was a guy it would seem funnier. Entertaining though. Kind of funny that it should be the Amazon since I always imagined Amazons as Men haters.
SSJKirby chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Dude! That was funny as hell! That should win some kind of award!
Dark Lord chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
oh crap man that was great! i couldent stop laughing the whole time, i think i almost hiperventilted... or maybe i did... who knows? any way that was greate! way too many highlites to highlite, YOU MUST DO ANOTHER CHAPTER!
Truthwriter chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
hahah lol this was hella funny

keep up that work

i kept laughing the whole time
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
BLOODY BRILLIANT! Witty, funny and I loved every single word of it.

(I hadn't checked on your stories for sometime.. Just updated mine, as a matter of fact).
Azriel chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Funny as hell, mate!
Sylvanus Osir chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
roflmfao! this story is probably the funniest one i've ever read on this site! lmfao.