Reviews for The Winged Lord and Lady of the Skies
Alex B. Goode chapter 21 . 5/30
Zeo was a great season.
Ally Di Angelo766 chapter 43 . 4/1
Sad ending. But you are a very talented writer. I wish there were more Kira is Tommy and Kim's daughter story's. I like to think that Zordon was like a father to them.
Guest chapter 43 . 12/15/2016
Awesome awesome story
Mary Kathryn chapter 31 . 6/7/2016
That is how the episode should have gone.
It shattered my heart when Tommy got that letter, I always got a distinct feeling that Kat could have written it and had someone on the other side with kim, and she got a similar letter from "Tommy", aka Kat. Anyway, thank you for fixing it. You are my hero.
chris chapter 43 . 1/5/2016
omg cliff hanger when will the next chapter be up
RaptorZeroOne chapter 12 . 12/3/2015
The beginning of this chapter reminds me of the History of Power Rangers segment that covered the stupidity of the stroller scene.
liz chapter 43 . 4/25/2015
love it
Star1X chapter 25 . 3/4/2015
Was sort of hoping theyd keep the same colors - with Tommy not being a Zeo Ranger until the gold ranger, but looks like Billy will stillbe the one to miss out.
Star1X chapter 24 . 3/4/2015
Just reading this now... I thought canon had Tommy retrieve the crystal just fine?
RaptorZeroOne chapter 36 . 1/29/2015
I actually like the idea of Tanya and Aisha being cousins because it works well. In fact future rangers being related to past ones could work as well such as Conner and Ethan being related to Jason and Zack or Kira Ford being related to Kim or Kat.
RaptorZeroOne chapter 10 . 1/17/2015
when I first read the previouchapters I figured that you were bluffing because twists, especially plot twists, are essential to story-telling.
RaptorZeroOne chapter 7 . 1/17/2015
Bulk and Skull would not be able to isult me by calling me a geek or nerd. I am a geek and I am also a nerd.
RaptorZeroOne chapter 17 . 7/17/2014
I find it funny that Pokemon now has a ninja frog whose shiny colors are black. Hell yeah
RaptorZeroOne chapter 14 . 4/29/2014
Two green rangers. I always drooled at the awesomeness of getting to see the original green ranger suit again. Looks like Megaforce will have me drooling over the awesome again.

I may have forgotten to mention that my favorite color is green. There is a reason why and I give you three guesses as to what that reason is but for some reason I think you will only need one guess.
JFVM chapter 43 . 3/3/2014
oh wow i love it i hope u do an sequel and plz let me know