Reviews for The Memoirs of an Ex-Fatty
Is there a reason you took the other chapters down just to abandon the story. Can you just put the ones u have back up
Kathy chapter 1 . 7/18
Another writer who writes a good story BUT keeps the readers hostage because she needs attention. Blah Blah.
You have nice followers but you treat them like shit and don't write...Goodbye
Are your classes over? Update?
carla.rbaptista chapter 1 . 6/16
Gostaria muito de ler mais desta história. Parabéns a história é muito interessante.
GiveMeAllUrGummyBears chapter 1 . 6/15
I'm so glad I found this story again. Please update soon.
Update please! Have Ana tell him she goes by rose now
heather221 chapter 1 . 6/2
Looking forward reading more. Hope you can update soon
It's a very good story but I would like to know the outcome of this story as its left me wondering
Please could you let us know if you are going to finish this story I hope so
Really? Oh my ...I was so read to read the chapter 2 and HELLO has nothing. Ooh this is so funny haha. Great start. Ana should stay strong and not be shy around christian and by the way he was a asshole... hope you continue this story. Update soon.
niksta03 chapter 1 . 3/21
Enjoyed, hope you continue soon
Areli chapter 1 . 3/14
I really want to read this! Please update
jcarla18 chapter 1 . 2/18
Omg...please continue and. update soon!
JB chapter 1 . 2/16
Very interesting start, I sure hope you keep Ana strong and confident in this story. Hope the Grey charm does not effect her any longer. Thanks for sharing your words, look forward to more of the story. JB.
babysmith chapter 1 . 2/16
waaaaaaaaaaa! this is epic! I hope you start updating very soon. it's only the 1st chapter, but I'm already so in love with it! Looking forward to your updates, that hhopefully will be soon.