Reviews for A Broken Up Mind
Cas chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
This is amazing I really wanna know where it's going- though I know you've probably discontinued it I'd love if you wrote more chapters.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
More!
Mish chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
Oh god please please pretty please update. I know it has been like a year since the last update, I don't even know if you will continue this BUT I LOVE IT. I want to keep reading but there aren't more chapters, I'm going crazy assfrgsd. What happened to Pip? It is Damien isn't it? Whyyyyy is Christopher so mysterious? WHAT IS CRAIG TALKING ABOUT HALF THE TIME? I feel so bad for Tweek ;n; I just want to hug him.
Loveeee your fic, please update, don't be bad.
azuresflame chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
this is a really really good story!
creekycoffee chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
I Just discoverer this story and it is awesome i read through the chapters in like a day it was that good. I really really really really hope you decide to update it!
rAoMe chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
So wonderful, of my god, I actually got scared for Kenny when Craig showed up, and poor Tweek...
Zincwolf chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
Oh my gooosh, I just started to read this story, and I'm really curious to see how it pans out. I see you haven't updated in ages, but, are you working on it, or is this on hold? I really hope not, I was enjoying it :D
Guest chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
Ahhh! I don't know who to ship anymore! Craig&Tweek? Kyle&Tweek? Christophe&Tweek?! Idk! I love your fic, it's amazing! Please update soon!
krazykiwi16 chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
god I read all five chaps in a row and I just want to know what's happening?
Is craig human or not? what happened to pip? and whose the voice in Tweek's mind? You have me hooked and wanting more.
AKimiB chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
You should know, I'm addicted to pretty much all your fanfiction. This is definitely no exception.
I love it! More please (at some point, lol, no rush!.)

I'm eagerly awaiting the advancement of all your stories, in time. :)
CookieMunchies chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
I'm fangirling too hard (more then I should), you just had to add Butters xD Everyone wants Tweek's ass. Update more, I love long chapters.
Wailing Trigger chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
Update soon!
darkskyslove chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
i love this story, even tho it is rather frustrating with tweeks freak outs and his memory loss... i was like screaming at craig to just tell him he likes tweek already! of course this is still such a good story i can not wait for the next chapter!
Wailing Trigger chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
Update soon
CookieMunchies chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Holy shiznit, you're making it more difficult, cause now I'm craving for some Christophe x Tweek... WHYY!? I can't wait for the next chapter!