Reviews for Forgotten
Yabbit chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Not plausible. Jarvis would have intervened way before it got that far.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 21 . 12/30/2015
This was really good. Well written. loved the voicemails.
Camii-semidiosa13 chapter 21 . 4/24/2015
Love this story! *-* Update please! :D :D
killer4853 chapter 10 . 3/16/2015
i-am-the-wallace chapter 11 . 10/4/2014
Sooo I really hate Natasha in this... I mean I normally hate her cuz I just hate her character but she is an EXTRA mega bitch in this. Poor Clint and Tony! I want my babies happy!
SeppukuSamurai chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
There honestly isn't enough IronHawk out there (i dnt think thats the OFFICIAL name for it but thats what i call it _) anyways ur awesome!
sbrock777 chapter 9 . 5/9/2014
thank you for the update look forward to reading more
pleasebby chapter 8 . 4/16/2014
Oh my god, please keep this up! Up date soon!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 8 . 4/14/2014
Well that should have been the first thing he tried. Haha.
i-am-the-wallace chapter 8 . 4/14/2014
Love this story! I love the brotp that is Pepper and Clint. I think you forgot paragraphs in the last chapter, just saying. Keep it up and update soon!
Beloved Fan chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
This is one of my favorite stories, and probably in my top 5 for Clint/Tony. You left off at such a good part, what with Clint doing the easiest thing and just CALLING Tony, please for my sake(and other fans) UPDATE! Love your work.
sbrock777 chapter 8 . 3/16/2014
thank you for the update please post soon looking forward to reading more
LaPirataAna chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
Aw, all Clint wanted was to be there when Tony woke up. But then damn Pepper had to be stubborn and makes Clint leave. I really don't understand why Clint couldn't have stayed those last "5" minutes - then Tony wouldn't have woken up alone, and wouldn't be running away now! :( Loving the story so far, keep up the good work! :)
LaPirataAna chapter 6 . 1/9/2014
OH NO TONY DON'T LEAVE! Gaaah, why was Pepper so adamant that Clint leave Tkny - just to get some rest? I mean, 5 minutes is nothing compared to the time Clint had /already/ stayed by Tony. Man, I wosh he hadn't given up - now Tony's off to Malibu, thinking that no-one cares about him still! :(
LaPirataAna chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
Oooh, this is getting interesting! Who was the evil chuckle from? I can't wait to find out!