Reviews for Shadow Rider
wheafel chapter 32 . 4/9
Hey man i really like your story and i hope you will update soon.

Rating: 8
Why: Riding is love
WhiteBeaner chapter 32 . 4/4
I'm so eager to see Ayase kick Kohei's ass in a race.
Rate: 8.5 why: Randomness may be connected to the main plot but it's still random XD
pregar chapter 32 . 4/4
Huh, this is quite different from almost every fanfiction I've ever read. Are you, perhaps, a crazy masochist? Yea, that must be it... Thinking about it, this would actually work pretty well as a visual novel. Damn, now I want to play Midnight route!
Well, I'm glad I decided to check Oreimo section on a whim.
Rating: 7.5. Why: Because 7 is too little and 8 is too much. Also, fuck your rules, dude.
Bryan chapter 32 . 3/24
Where's the new chapter yo? I need more of this!
Itwasyourtest chapter 31 . 3/10
This story turned out a lot more engrossing than I thought. I just wish he launched a vendetta on each one of those middle school punks and destroyed every inch of their little worthless gang once he's recovered. Filming him getting beat up half naked, posting it online, and remixing it? That qualifies for lives to be tormented and houses to be burned. Teach those middle schooler gang wannabes a lesson to try and act like real badasses, but being arrested is good, not as satisfying but it's better than getting off scot free that's for sure
Someone Else Took My Name chapter 5 . 2/16
I'm guessing that Midnight is Ayase. Also, the when doing text-speak, can you avoid using 'r' and 'u'? I know people do type like that, but it bothers me, thanks. Good chapter, though your action scenes need work.
Pedro52 chapter 4 . 1/30
Muito bom
Pedro52 chapter 2 . 1/30
Muito bom.
Pedro52 chapter 1 . 1/30
Good
NovaWars chapter 32 . 12/31/2014
7/10 A LITTLE much Randomness
Furerjulian chapter 32 . 11/7/2014
Love the story so far keep up the good work
I'm no critic but I give a 10/10
Btw can you say what your going to do for the pairing in the next chapter, I personally like the kyousuke x kirino pairing but it is your story
Yuo chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
"The male from Kampfer?" Ah, yes! I remember that one bland character in the background that was never seen again. Not that one? Then say "the main character" instead, people might know who you're talking about that way.
Guest chapter 32 . 11/5/2014
Rating 9: TOO SHORT!

It is really an awesome story! Keep up the good work.
Elia950 chapter 32 . 11/4/2014
Rating 8
Why: more kyosuke and ayase!
WhiteBeaner chapter 31 . 8/27/2014
ShadowXMidnight for the win! Freaking love this story!