Reviews for Manny's Summer Camp!
thejellyfish99 chapter 12 . 3/4
Love this story so much the questions ccraxk me up can't wait for the next chapter
Amazing I need more
lovelypurple1999 chapter 12 . 1/6
A question for jack:
Will you please make it snow for my birthday? It's on January 19th. PLEEEEAAAASSSSSE
lovelypurple1999 chapter 1 . 1/5
I love this story!
Lousia Rose chapter 12 . 9/29/2013
Whoa. Does Jack Black have a weird infatuation with Jack? If so why Am I excited if he does?
The Real Mystery Writer chapter 12 . 9/29/2013
I still wanna know why Jack is, he was born from the moon. He died. Jack, what are you since you died? Seriously, you weren't born from two spirits, or being a half spirit. You didn't gain powers like you normally would over time. You died! So, what are you?
rachealninja10 chapter 12 . 9/29/2013
To Jack Black: That isn't what happened. Trust me when I say that pitch never has been and never will be a love interest to Jack frost. I don't care what all the blackIce shippers say. Anyway If he's your "mother" Then why kiss him?
Jack: I hope that this gets cleared up and Black is taken care of somehow, and away from you or Pitch. Also, I just realized that Killer made him kiss you. What do you say to get her to knock it out?
Poor chimera you only wanted cookies. Killer You're destroying lives and innocence here!
Ocbooyah chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
To Hallow:
Who would win in a slapfight? You, Jack, or Cupid?
To Jack:
Way back when you first got the 'quest', what the heck happened in the pole?
Lousia Rose chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
Epic.
rachealninja10 chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
Black. You are a fangirl creation, What do you think of it?
What the Juice Killer? That's what happened when nightmare sand and ice collided? Or did Pitch have a bit more to do with this than Black mentioned? Nevermind that'd be a spoiler.
Jack, What do you think of Black calling you his older brother?
Chimera, let someone translate for you and answer why you are attacking a group of "teen age" spirits and half spirits?
The Real Mystery Writer chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
I beg you to continue. I love this. It's something completely new. Oh and what is Jack? He isn't a pureblood, a half-breed, or a Immutares. What is he? Is he a new breed of immortal? Jack died, he didnt earn powers over time. What is he? Also, why hasn't anyone asked him about his fear of water, or his age? I noticed that plot hole. These are huge plot holes for me to see.
June chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
New year- how many different colors are in your hair?
Grim- when did u get your sycthe?
April- can ur straight jacket come off?
Hallow- where did you get ur cat?
Jack- can u make ice sculptures too?
Cupid- have u accidentally hit anyone with your arrows before?Cant wait till the next part of the story is up!:)
Faith chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
Question for Hallow: how do you get Cupid from shooting your cat with love arrows and gernerly stop being annoying?
Question for Jack: is their anyway you can resist the heat?
Question for Cupid: why do you insist on shooting everybody with love arrows?
Woody chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
Creepypastas? Yea!
AnonAnonAnonAnonAnonAnonAnon chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
XD HALLOW YOUR CAT IS SO ADORABLE.
P.S. Cupid in my story is HOT. He doesn't get ladies though. *evil grin* mwahahahahaha
Question for Cupid: What colour is your hair again?
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »