Reviews for Lost Obsession
karynhamdyl chapter 1 . 4/24
you mispelled Slade into Salad in one of the scenes and i'm lauGHING SO HARD OML
kg.gutierrez76 chapter 5 . 3/17
Dude... which part in CA do you live in? Cause I can say this Oceanside to San Diego. The weather is bipolar af.
Asilla chapter 25 . 12/25/2017
This was fun. Thanks!
KitKat816 chapter 25 . 10/10/2017
Just started (and finished) this story in the last two days, totally awesome! Good luck, can't wait for the next chapter!
Devious Purrloin chapter 4 . 9/25/2017
How do you turn a T into an H?
YouCanOnlyPretend chapter 25 . 8/29/2017
wow, thank you for updating.
it's been a pleasure to come back and read this again, and remember why i love teen titan and danny phantom crossovers.
Panther4Life chapter 3 . 8/27/2017
Cxu vi parolas la Esperanto? AĆ» ne
KuriMaster13 chapter 25 . 8/27/2017
Man... haven't seen this in like... every.

Nice epilogue. :)
LegoGirl794 chapter 24 . 2/7/2017
another good story, dead! i'm starting to see a pattern. every good story dies, and are replaced with crappy ones
Shining Moon in Shadow chapter 24 . 3/5/2016
I hope that you get a chance to continue this story! I think it is really good and would love to read more!
PhoenixWarriorFox88 chapter 24 . 2/28/2016
I can't wait until the next update! This story is really good! _ Not trying to pressure/rush you or anything, but I hope it's done soon! :D
PhoenixWarriorFox88 chapter 23 . 2/28/2016
No, Danny! You can't destroy Tucker's stuff! Just hide it all at FentonWorks since the GIW can't touch there, or, better yet, phase them into a wall of Vlad's mansion to send those Men in Black wannabes on a wild goose chase!
TheProdigalAuthor chapter 24 . 11/18/2015
I sure hope you haven't 'Lost your Obsession' with writing this story.
*snorts at bad pun*
Seriously though, I'm enjoying this story. Continue please!
Chaos'Daugther chapter 5 . 9/8/2015
I really don't get why danny didnt go to fenton works to get his things
Mewsali chapter 24 . 8/25/2015
This is probably longer than 5 of my chapters put together.