Reviews for Hope of the Past
AnamariaJovel chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I wrote a story with amost the same plot! It's meant to be a crossover of MBAV and my favorite book that is not on the site...You should read it, maybe you will like it! It's called "The Name that Cursed a Soul" :) love this so far!
cubillos chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
Dont worry thats ok there is a lot of Bethan fans. Seriously a lot ok I think more than Ethrah youll be fine. Although I trully wanted to story to be trully lived up to its potential. Not this but I guess if your unable to complete this story. You unable to complete the story thats ok. Ill not force you to complete it. Cause a force ending is not the same as regular ending. I wish you good luck on the future stories you right from here on out! Youll do fine you are a really good writer.
- Cubillos out
Guest chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
TeamEthanMorgan Ok but your Etharah stories were so good
AwesomeWriter2013 chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
O...M...G! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Okay, seriosuly, PLEASE (Litterally, I am Begging you) PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
cubillos chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Really good chapter please update
MyTime2Shine chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
You're really good :)
Ok, so I don't know if you like Twilight or not, but I'm a new writer here and am looking to get my story out there. Do you mind taking a look at it?
If not, well then, keep writing, I'm enjoying your stories :)
cubillos chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Really good chapter. Please update
Fr081396 chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Loved it as always u never disappoint ur readers really awesome story update soon plzzzzz
Latoof-sa chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Haha they were talking about "it", awesome though; can't wait for more :)
MBAV100 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Lol don't you mean Doctor When from Halloweird?
Just-A-Random-Person-MN chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I know it's only the first chapter but I'm really interested :D
Melinda chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This is really good. I imagine future Ethan looking a bit cooler. Keep updating, love all your stories
dajuanwilliams chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
u did great
Latoof-sa chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
So amazing, the doctor who quote :) and awww etharah
cubillos chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Its really good story. Maybe for future ethan call him or or future e. Or other e