Reviews for Dominoes
ME2212 chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
Please Update! I can't wait for this story to continue!
THEBOXGHOST113 chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
This is love. This is life. UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE!
THEBOXGHOST113 chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
THE TEEN TITANS! FLIP YUS. #FUNKYES. DO YOU HAVE AND INSTAGRAM? DUDE, I GOTTA FOLLOW YOU.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
dude... Dude... DUDE... /DUDE/... That... was... deep. And sad. I DO NOT LIKE IT. I HATE IT. BUT I LOVE IT. Y U DO DIS?!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
This'll be GOOD:). Please update!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Got to say I still really love the confrontation with Conner and M'gann the best. Calmly accepting how things have changed and what they have to do, and revealing who they are to their friends. Could you have a chapter with a brief POV for Mal, Karen, Wendy, etc. as they deal with all that is happening, especially to their friends who have to look at in a new light?
Mark in Orlando chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
This was good , interesting characters joining . Ravager is Slade Wilson ( Deathstroke's ) daughter and she has a temper worse than Artemis on her worst day . Jinx and Seemore of the Hive Five on the Teen Titans cartoon . Jinx ended up turning good and became Kidflash's girlfriend on Teen Titans . If they do rescue the team here , it might be interesting if Jinx hit on Wally and Artemis got jealous but Wally calmed her down by proposing to her . And telling her he wanted to change her name to Artemis West . I know they are young , but with what's happening with the League none of them know how much time they have left . Robin should start looking for Kryptonite when they do get out . And as always feel free to use any of these ideas in your amazing story . I hope you like getting input from your readers and fans .
Mark in Orlando chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
Calling all Titans LOL . Another great chapter , Cyborg , Raven , and Starfire all from the Teen Titans cartoon and comics . I liked Roy and Jade taking down Blackcanary in that bar too. Keep writing and I'll keep reading .
mark in Orlando chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
This is another great story of yours I just found . I hope you continue it . I would like to see Wally and Artemis reunited even as prisoners . I'm sure they would fuss over each other's injuries . I'm a hopeless romantic , and those two are my favorite couple . Spitfire Forever !
Immatotalalaskan chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
Update soon! The suspense is killing me!
Redwing chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
Please update soon, this story is so awesome and I can't wait to see what happens with the team and Roy's group. Also I have a bad feeling that something bad is gonna happen to Ollie and Dinah for helping the Team, a shame because they are the only people in the League to realize the kids were right and regret not trying to stop supes. I feel bad for Barry and Zatara as well, their sacrifices have been tainted and the people they trusted have become corrupted with only the Team, Roy's group, and possibly Ollie and Dinah trying to stop them.
readingisdabest chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
pleassee update soon. I love what you have going on here
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
Whoa. This is so sad and amazing.

I wonder how the other dimension YJ and JL would react to seeing all of this
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
Thanks, waiting to see what you do next. Especially like the struggle the Lords are going through as they try and convince those that matter the most to them that what they are doing is right...and failing. Please do more!
The-Unleashed-Assasin chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
So this is going to follow a vaguely similar story line to Injustice with Green Arrow dying soon after Superman begins his reign.