Reviews for Dominoes
7h1n9 chapter 3 . 6/12
this is a great story
What about best boy captain Marve or another young hero

Why not put static Gear on it as well
storywolf660 chapter 3 . 4/8
I love this story it's been one of my favorites since I first read it, is there going to be more of it?
ImaKaraTabiHe chapter 3 . 3/21
Holy heck. I hope they take down the League. I hope they do.

Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Update please.
Keylars chapter 3 . 10/10/2015
I love this fic
Funkatron chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
So good. Thanks for this. Didn't realise I wanted this story till now. Hope more is coming
FasterThanTheFlash chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
Love this story PLZ update
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 3 . 6/15/2015
While the idea of taking the plot of a JL episode and adapting it to Young Justice is creative, the emotions are rushed and sometimes out of character. Dick maybe angry at Bruce but I cannot for the life of me imagine him to hate and disown him. I think Dick would still love Bruce but just be angry and disappointed in him. M'Gann is not the type too never forgive. She'll eventually find it I her heart to forgive her uncle but like dick she could never hate him. I also think the team thought of taking out the league too easy. Some of the members are their mentors. They would probably be a lot more hesitant to take them out not because they're impossible to defeat but because they would still care even if they lost faith in them. In addition, the team's loss of faith should be a gradual change. Kaldur would have a conflict between his deep respect for authority and his king versus the wrongness of the league's actions. Connor may find a sudden fulfillment as his Cadmus purpose is being completed, ect. I also find it hard to believe that all of the league would approve of what Superman did and what the league is doing. Green Arrow is the league's political compass. He would never stand for Superman and the League's actions nor would he ever hurt Artemis. Hal would support what Superman did but he would never dishonor his best friend's memory or use his ring against his pseudo nephew.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/6/2015
Yooo this is so GOOD!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
Omg! More
ME2212 chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
Please Update! I can't wait for this story to continue!
THEBOXGHOST113 chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
This is love. This is life. UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE!
THEBOXGHOST113 chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
THE TEEN TITANS! FLIP YUS. #FUNKYES. DO YOU HAVE AND INSTAGRAM? DUDE, I GOTTA FOLLOW YOU.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
dude... Dude... DUDE... /DUDE/... That... was... deep. And sad. I DO NOT LIKE IT. I HATE IT. BUT I LOVE IT. Y U DO DIS?!