Reviews for ToMuchToLose
BandGeek99 chapter 8 . 12/19/2007
Did you disappear off the face of the earth? I really like where this is going! HOW COULD YOU JUST LEAVE US THERE! You're so cruel... *sobs*

I hope you update cuz I LOVE this story so much!

Ryan chapter 8 . 8/23/2007
I love this story... I can't wait to see look on Matt's face when he sees his son... I have a very vivid imagination so I see the story in my mind as Im reading.
animefanatic002 chapter 8 . 6/28/2006
update please!
mimi chapter 8 . 12/8/2004
hey could u please update ur story
mimi chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
hey could please update ur story it is rely good
janzteam571 chapter 8 . 9/11/2004
LOVE IT! and also can u finish the story and how,long is it to finish this and u kno wat it is taking 2 long. update soon pleaz.
mimatotaiora002 chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Can u please finish da stiry cause i just LOVE IT! And also i hope that Mimi and Matt, Tai and Sora gets along in this story and i mean LOVE!
Vigatus chapter 8 . 9/9/2004
Will you please hurry up and up date this story. I know I'm bad at updating but you are way worse.
alien-angel38 chapter 8 . 2/17/2004
um gr8 fic but u sed u were back so wot is wiv da wait up for da next chap. it says to be continued but it is taking a bit long 4 da next chap. well if u really ARE back then can u plz update soon.
NoKkiTAx chapter 8 . 12/22/2003
Great story! I luv it!
And I think that I already said everything with those statements _
Update fast plz!
TaIoRa 4EvEr
Alexa chapter 8 . 11/8/2003
can't wait to see what will happen to matt and mimi. Anyway continue soon!
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 8 . 10/18/2003
Continue! Wha! I hope Mimi's and Yamato's realationship gets better! And I hope you'll make more scenses with them in it! Continue soon!
gerry chapter 8 . 9/23/2003
hey your story was great i read it all in one shot becuase i had nothing better to do , and i hope you update soon enough
Rae chapter 8 . 9/14/2003
That was such an evil cliffy! Write more soon or i'll... i'll... i'll... um... get really mad!

write more soon! _
ElectricSpark88 chapter 8 . 9/14/2003
uhho... Yamatto is getting close on informaion about his real family