Reviews for Have Mercy
CatGirlFireflare chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
Hahahahahahaha, I am loving this story! The line "go tell'em we ain't got no chicken" made me laugh so much, hehe. And the hilarious scene with lying Mercy and her broom!
deadaccount19 chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Man I love this. I am also writing a Randall story in a swamp setting, but it's about two colleague students.

Your note at the end there talks about 'fixing' your characters if your readers don't like them. I am all for constructive criticism, but let me give you a word of advice: Don't do that. They are your characters, and this is your story. If someone thinks it's not good enough, that's their problem.
Jinxypie chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
This was a very cute story, well written, and a good plot. I think Randall was really in character .
Shahrezad1 chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
Didn't expect for this to be the end, but it definitely works. :) Thanks for bringing an interesting, creative story to life and for exploring what happens to Randall post-expulsion.
Night-Fury1 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
ooh, finally a story where Randall makes a relationship with humans!
this outta be good.
WolfxSong chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
Cute ending to a great story :3 I think you should write an epilogue but if not I'm fine with the way it is!
Shahrezad1 chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
Happy birthday! :D I am nine years older than you. XD In any case, lovely chapter and I'm glad that "Daddy" (Tim?) has put his foot down about things. The length of their punishment makes sense, he was tough but fair, and if anything Randall is set to respect him even if the dislike is present. Nice job, all around. :)
Rose of Dusk chapter 13 . 8/9/2013
WolfxSong chapter 13 . 8/9/2013
Happy belated birthday and I can't wait for the next chapter or chapters :P! I'm glad their father accepted Randall!
invader sugar chapter 13 . 8/9/2013
have an awesome party!
Shahrezad1 chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
Hmm, this was a really interesting chapter. Honestly, I’m glad that they told their father. There’s only so much lying and hiding you can do from the people that you care for most without it weighing down on you. But it’ll be, erm, well, certainly an event when he comes to and realizes that Randall wasn’t just a dream.

Speaking of Randall, I like the interactions between him and the girls. You can tell that he’s become comfortable and even, dare I say it, attached to them. Especially Mercy: I noticed that he nuzzled up into her neck, wrapped his hands around her arm and her waist, and allowed her to rub his stomach after having laid across her lap. All were definite surprises, but they made me smile. :3 Excellent work with characterization and I feel bad about what happened with their Mom—but life happens, and all you can do is keeping moving forward. Nice work, all around.
Energy witch chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
Hmmm... the dad took it quite well..
WolfxSong chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
It's a shame that the story is ending so soon.. just two chapters away I suppose. But I still love this story (:
Katie Cat chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
I really love this story so much. I look forward to the next chapter or chapters of it. 3 :)
Biohazardouz chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
Okay, let's put this simply: I love this story. It has such a realistic atmosphere to it, it's amazing. I love how you evolved Randall's character, him being reluctant at first but then slowly more kind and at last totally caring and yearning for Mercy's appreciation. They're very cute together.
I can't wait to read more! :D