Reviews for Second Star to the Right
misuky7 chapter 16 . 9/29/2013
This was fangtastic, I loved modernized versions of children's stories. Peter Pan especially. :3
Kate chapter 16 . 9/17/2013
This was such an adorable story, thank you so much for writing it. :) I had actually asked for Niff recs on tumblr a few weeks back and I got both this story and Conspiratio recommended to me, haven't gotten to read Conspiratio yet but if it's half as good as this one, I'm sure I'll love it.
acciojubjubbird chapter 16 . 9/16/2013
Welp. Guess who's crying now. Yep. Me. Thank you for that awesome story and thanks for the epilogue. Just...agggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Guest chapter 16 . 9/15/2013
Awwww its do beautiful
gorissgrace chapter 16 . 9/16/2013
your story is great.I'm up to your newest story :)
itsonlyimpossibleuntilitsnot chapter 16 . 9/16/2013
That was an amazing ending, I loved it. I must say it did bring tears to my eyes at a point, but it was brilliant none-the-less. You've done an absolutely fabulous job, and I can't wait to begin on your next fic. :)
Riley-Hell's-Princess chapter 16 . 9/15/2013
That's a perfect ending to an amazing story!
OliviaR5Warbler chapter 16 . 9/15/2013
You made me cry... I love Niff xx And this story
m36 chapter 16 . 9/15/2013
I spotted Hunter, Sam, Finn, and Artie, as far as I remember, but I think I discovered more that slipped out of my mind...
You made me cry in the best way possible.
Kiwi chapter 16 . 9/15/2013
Wow, this is very beautifully written Epilogue! I loved reading it so much, as well as the whole story I almost cried, when Jeff and Nick came to take Blaine to Neverland! Well done!
Eraman chapter 16 . 9/15/2013
Okay... now I'm crying. :')
an-artist-at-work chapter 16 . 9/15/2013
I'm so sad that this is already over, but good things always have to come to an end, right? I'm going to deny that I've shed a few tears by the end. It ended so beautifully, and I'm so tempted to have an epilogue for the epilogue, because that's how much I want more.

I'm glad to say that you are honestly my favorite writer. I love all of your stories, and I can't wait for more, which reminds me that I have to get on that new story of yours.

Leika :)
Wallflowerz chapter 15 . 9/15/2013
I can't stop smiling! I just feel all fuzzy and happy and I don't think the ending could have been much better. I've loved this story from the first chapter, and I'm a bit sad that it has to end, but it's okay because everyone will keep adventuring and stay not a grown up. (Except for the pirates, of course.)
It's just... this is a lovely story, and I look forward to reading your other stories as well. :)
acciojubjubbird chapter 15 . 9/12/2013
Nicely done! And fabulous ending. Also, Klaine, Niff, and Huntbastian, three of my favorite things. Than kyou for a lovely story!
Riley chapter 15 . 9/11/2013