Reviews for Company of Animals
TheRedScreech chapter 1 . 4/5
Okay. I gotta say that while this is hilarious, I absolutely lost my head laughing at "hedgehog". Brilliantly done! I agree with many of your selected animal choices! :D

Thank you for writing!
Fai's smile chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
This is so heart-warming. Cute. Sweet. Funny.
ShaunaChe chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
Personally I like Mini pinischer but thats only because I have a min pin named Bilbo Baggins.
we.can.fly.away.to.Gallifrey chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
A hedgehog. Ha! I love it!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
I will help with that! New movie with more Fili/Kili/Bilbo and just all around Company bonding... but I guess we will have to settle for fellow fans' works. Like this awesomely cute piece you presented. Thank you for it. I pay you with this review, a place in my fav stories and a hug :D whenever you need it. (Mentally, Kili is a pup either way and always will be ;) ) 10/10
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Oh my gosh! I'm laughing so hard. A puppy would be very accurate but I agree with your reasonin. Very entertaining!
MaryChapel chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Bilbo IS a hedgehog! :* He's soft, and prickly, and cute!

Thank you so much!
FlyingCats chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
You should write a version of the hobbit where everyone in middle earth becomes an animal. That would be hilarious :-) reading about them attempting to move like their animal...and then fight as that animal :-p i would read that :-)
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
This was rather funny. I never really thought about what animal everyone would be, but with what you/Bilbo came up with, fit everyone rather well. Stork-Gandolf scolding wolf-Thorin was just hilarious! :)
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
aww that was cute!
Athena Silverwolf chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
That was great. I needed that laugh
Undead Fangirlsama chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
Amazin! They all match! Great job!
zerofiran chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
I would have loved to read a second chapter of this, where the rest of the company is told what their animal counterparts are by Fili and Kili, in an attempt to embarrass Bilbo
Life chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
RIP
3561-4291
Died from fits of uncontrollable laughter
:-)
Life chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
This is amazing!
I'm so glad I found it from sheer boredom! Boredom is good! Yay for boredom! :-)

Do more stories like this plzzzzz it's great!
:'-)