Reviews for Company of Animals
MaryChapel chapter 1 . 6/6
Bilbo IS a hedgehog! :* He's soft, and prickly, and cute!

Thank you so much!
FlyingCats chapter 1 . 5/17
You should write a version of the hobbit where everyone in middle earth becomes an animal. That would be hilarious :-) reading about them attempting to move like their animal...and then fight as that animal :-p i would read that :-)
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 1 . 4/10
This was rather funny. I never really thought about what animal everyone would be, but with what you/Bilbo came up with, fit everyone rather well. Stork-Gandolf scolding wolf-Thorin was just hilarious! :)
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 2/26
aww that was cute!
Athena Silverwolf chapter 1 . 2/19
That was great. I needed that laugh
Dreaming Star Traveler chapter 1 . 2/7
Amazin! They all match! Great job!
zerofiran chapter 1 . 2/3
I would have loved to read a second chapter of this, where the rest of the company is told what their animal counterparts are by Fili and Kili, in an attempt to embarrass Bilbo
Life chapter 1 . 1/13
RIP
3561-4291
Died from fits of uncontrollable laughter
:-)
Life chapter 1 . 1/13
This is amazing!
I'm so glad I found it from sheer boredom! Boredom is good! Yay for boredom! :-)

Do more stories like this plzzzzz it's great!
:'-)
PiptheSnake chapter 1 . 1/5
Trying not to laugh and failing epically :D This was just... Bahahahahahahaha!
blueskydog chapter 1 . 1/1
I really like this! I think you picked great animals for each of the company. It really highlights their unique and individual personalities. And a hedgehog for Bilbo at the end was just priceless. :)

BTW, Fili and Kili are right...he IS a bit prickly, and you captured that well in his discontented muttering in the last line. :)

This was also very well written, with a nice flow, few mistakes and a nice even pace. All that together made it a very good read!
thepotterheadfrommiddleearth chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Oh god- this is too perfect! I just about lost it when you compared Kili to a puppy, but Bilbo/Hedgehog reduced me to a fit of laughter. This is amazing!
Despo chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Hehe, this made me giggle! ;-)

Thanks for writing!
lili chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Continue doing stuff like this
Dewy eyes chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
AHHHhhh! I can't stop laughing! Oh my goodness... Stork-Gandalf and Badger-Bifur and Wild Boar-Thorin...! And PANDA-BOMBUR!

Hedgehog-Bilbo was the *absolute* last straw. I died. I just died.

Please excuse me while I squee into my pillow.

XD