Reviews for What Makes Humans So Strange?
Blaze1992 chapter 7 . 11/4
Well this is an great ME crossover the only thing I didn't like was the rape happening to Shep. Also I never played StarCraft but shouldn't some of it's tech be in this fic so far All the tech and weapons are from the ME verse.
joltflier chapter 7 . 10/14
I'm loving this story, I really hope you'll keep posting on it at some point.
Aakerhjelm chapter 7 . 8/28
I think this is a great story.
Are you going to continue, or is it dead?
Tsamoka chapter 7 . 8/18
What are the odds that Saren had the claws on his cybernetic arm modeled on Mia's so he could try blaming her for the other specter's death?
Tsiani chapter 7 . 6/11
I really like this story, I hope you have plans to continue it.
BenRG chapter 7 . 5/16
Part Zerg, part human, part Prothean? After all, Liara speculated that the beacon and, later, the Cypher, changes Shepard to the point where Prothean technology couldn't differentiate her from its creators.
discb chapter 7 . 3/12
Great stuff so far! You've got me hooked
mordreek chapter 7 . 11/26/2014
I wasn't sure about this story at first, too much taken for granted in the prologue about the changes/merge of the universes. But I will admit it has grown on me and is very well written despite my initial observations. I look forward to seeing if the author can continue to deliver.
TheHollowClown chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
This is fantastic! Itching to read more.
Number III chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
And that's why the call him Cliff Hanger!...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I have an idea for you. The Xel'Naga live on by combining two species. What if the purpose of the Reapers is to prevent the return of the Xel'Naga, specifically Amon?
Shinkicker chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
Hmmm, cool. Eden Prime all done now. Curious if she will be able to make out more then cannon!Shepard due to her Zerg nature and high Psionics. Also, totally needs a Zerg teammate - a hydralisk or something.

Hmm, potential pairing with Traynor, wouldn't say no.

Thanks for posting!
Zedicus101 chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
Soooooo goooood!
Eye of Sauron chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
I sure hope you give Mia blade wings, if not you could give her Wolverine like claws. Either would be very helpful in a fight.
wertheren chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
keep up the good work looking forward to more