Reviews for What Makes Humans So Strange?
discb chapter 7 . 3/12
Great stuff so far! You've got me hooked
mordreek chapter 7 . 11/26/2014
I wasn't sure about this story at first, too much taken for granted in the prologue about the changes/merge of the universes. But I will admit it has grown on me and is very well written despite my initial observations. I look forward to seeing if the author can continue to deliver.
TheHollowClown chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
This is fantastic! Itching to read more.
Number III chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
And that's why the call him Cliff Hanger!...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I have an idea for you. The Xel'Naga live on by combining two species. What if the purpose of the Reapers is to prevent the return of the Xel'Naga, specifically Amon?
Shinkicker chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
Hmmm, cool. Eden Prime all done now. Curious if she will be able to make out more then cannon!Shepard due to her Zerg nature and high Psionics. Also, totally needs a Zerg teammate - a hydralisk or something.

Hmm, potential pairing with Traynor, wouldn't say no.

Thanks for posting!
Zedicus101 chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
Soooooo goooood!
Eye of Sauron chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
I sure hope you give Mia blade wings, if not you could give her Wolverine like claws. Either would be very helpful in a fight.
wertheren chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
keep up the good work looking forward to more
Eye of Sauron chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
It is would be interesting to see a Tali/Mia romance. Also will Raynor and/or Zeratul appear as squad mates?
reality deviant chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
so nice to have this update
Impstar chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
I like what you have here. Kudos to you, this is turning out very interesting.
Achronus chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
Awesome Sauce! You're back!

... and with a really fun chapter too.

I never really liked the whole 'bunch of nukes for one space port' thing really. It's a pretty cheap and easy way to increase a level's play time. But, realistically? Yeah, one big dirty bomb would have been way faster and easier to do. Kudos and all that.

So will we be sing Mia getting bigger soon? Getting basically rag-dolled (more than once) will see her being much unhappy with being swung about.

Cheers to see you back!
SleeperAwakens chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
Bunch of mistakes - yeah. I reccomend finding a proofer, as a good beta can do wonders for a fic.
Anyway, nice to see some progress here. I hope to see some more evolution next chapter, but that's just my fetish. Also, is Traynor here for the reason I'm thinking about?)
YOURLORDANDMASTEROFINTERESTING chapter 6 . 9/3/2014