Reviews for World War Z -- Extended Stories
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
I would love to see more stories here. Some ideas for places are Indonesia, the Congo River Basin, and Mexico.
rex tillerson chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Not bad,

your interviewer was much less professional and candid then he was in the book. could have been written better to cast the father as more emotional and it needs more detail.
William chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
That was a really good story. :) You should totally write more.
Cyrus Ragsdale chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Yes, do one for a African country like Egypt, they only covered South Africa.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
its good. short though. write more.
Hi chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This was good, I think you should write more. I loved the book, but it did leave me wanting more. Really wanting more details on the characters he created or on what happened in different places . So please write more. I will be waiting for updates
Dean chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Great interview, totally has the books feel. Are you Malaysian? You knew the place names etc. more please!
American-Gentlemen96 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I have read the book and seen the movie, but I prefer the book more
just because it expands on every personal experience about what happens at the beginning, during, and end of an zombie doomsday. And also why not do a chapter on one of the southwestern pueblo tribes, just since it seems to me that many of the tribes could outlast the longest due to their general isolation from other places.
Yuhi Sakura chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I really loved this reading! I think it should have been expanded upon a bit better. What was this guy thinking, what was he feeling? I really liked the postscript, though. It was eerie but left you with just the right amount of hope that these two were going to be okay. I think you're onto some really good stories here!