Reviews for The Memory Remains
iHateHotWeather123 chapter 3 . 11/14
Nice read..Wished there was MORE to it..See how the REST react to Caroline offing that whore!
Cassyfanfic chapter 3 . 4/8
Ohhh I didn't want this to end! !
saraaaa chapter 3 . 11/3/2016
Absolutely love it
Trinity chapter 3 . 5/10/2016
I loved it! 'One Day'
TwilightHybrid chapter 3 . 2/22/2016
I've just come across this short story and I have to say. That was awesome. And the way you wrote it to fit in three chapters is amazing. I really hope you do the follow up piece to this. Will add to my favorites.
paarusha chapter 3 . 1/18/2016
OMG! I loved this. One of the best story I have read! I hope there will be some kind of continuation like Clar goes to New Orleans one day...
It'sMrsMikaelsonToYou chapter 3 . 11/1/2015
Oh my god I love it! This is UMAAAAAAAZING! Oh my god you are an absolute genius for writing this!
However Long chapter 3 . 6/6/2015
Great story
rebbecca1 chapter 3 . 4/29/2015
Thank you. I know you wrote this a while ago but I just wanted to say thank you. I really liked this fic. I came across it because it was favorited by another author and I wanted to let you know that it's one of the best I've read.
JuseaPeterson chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
I really loved this! I thought how it all went was very interesting and well done. From Hayley trying to get revenge and get Caroline out of the picture to Caroline coming and fighting with and killing Hayley to Klaus coming was perfectly done. I loved the explanations and how things went with Klaus telling Caroline about Hayley and then how Hayley was able to be there on the full moon. I loved that Klaus figured out and quickly went to Caroline's.

Their discussion was really good and I loved how Caroline wants to be with him and was able to tell him. I'm glad that she didn't go with him just because I don't think she'd be able to do that having killed a child's mother.

I loved this end chapter. And it would be wonderful to see a follow up but I did love how this ended.
LoveOfAVampire chapter 3 . 1/23/2015
Awesome story! I love this & hope you do continue it!
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 3 . 1/17/2015
Totally understandable that Caroline would not go with Klaus straight away. She has to deal with killing Hayley and facing Klaus' son knowing that.
I loved it all. Klaroline finally being intimate was amazingly written as well. They definitely rival hell for its hotness! lol
Thanks for sharing.