Reviews for Fierce Winds
AvelynnLoverxX chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Ah this was perfect!
5 stars!
Black Kaitou chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I love this you did good with the OC's and the explaining. Love the winds!
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Awesome story yes yes
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I loved this. It was sweet and beautiful and had a very good feel to it. Well done!
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Awwww! I always knew Jack and the wind had some type of connection...:) This story was great, very original, I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Ah Jack frost, child of the moon and four winds. :) i love how the winds claim jack as theirs
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Good job. It didn't flow all that well which put me off a bit but the idea was great and I loved how you were able to keep everyone in character while dealing with the whole "you ignore me for 300 years and suddenly I'm part of the family?" thing.
God Bless!
Auua
w- easy enough chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Awww! I love the thought that the Winds love/care for Jack. He is very lovable.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Excellent Story!
TurtleLover1999 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
your story was really well written. good job! i give it an A...
:D hehehe
Ai Megami Murasaki chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
That was touching. Great work _
xladykelly101x chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I love the winds. They're so awesome.
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
That was a really awesome explanation as to why Jack was isolated for so long. It doesn't explain why MiM decided to ignore him after creating him, but it explains why the Guardians just left him alone and the other spirits hated him for some reason. He truly didn't fit in anywhere, did he? How sad. I read that in nature, aberrations such as a black or albino wolf will be ostracized by the rest of the pack, and possibly thrown out. Just for being different. It's sad that even in nature things like that will happen. But I really love the fact you have a good reason for it and not that the Guardians were too busy to pay attention to a new winter spirit. And that the Winds had adopted Jack is just lovely. The others may not see how special he is, but the Winds do! Created by the Moon, but tied to the elements of nature... I love the idea of the Winds seeing him as their child.