Reviews for what the water gave (25th annual hunger games)
Zephyrme chapter 17 . 10/6/2013
Epic! I don't like Rhyland so much anymore... He's just a crazed wacko guy. My favorites were honestly Benedict, Ronald, and Irvine. Everybody was in terror of Irvine, but Ronald and Benedict managed to get past him. Ah, Heathcliffe won, okay. Thanks for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
started reading, great!
solacing chapter 17 . 8/27/2013
For a summary it was pretty good, a flaw I saw however was that Kimberly dies twice. Good story, I /probably/ will submit next time!
Kiliflower chapter 17 . 8/27/2013
The summary was so good! It's a shame that you couldn't write out the whole story, but this was good. I was kind of hoping for Irina to win (sixth place isn't bad), but congrats to Heathcliffe's creator :)
Can't wait for the next SYOT! I'll definitely be signing up, I'm thinking of potential characters already.
Chasing Silmarils chapter 17 . 8/27/2013
Did you know that you made Kimberly die twice? Just sayin'. But I'm glad that she (maybe) made it to the final three. :D
Aww, too bad you couldn't continue. But it's awesome that you included a little summary. :) Better than I expected, since I was like, NOO, you quit!
Anyway, I'll be sure to submit to your next SYOT!
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 17 . 8/27/2013
I'm reading this in my math class right now! So happy that Heathcliffe won (containing my excitement, since I'm in class), but disappointed that you lost the notes.
Beauty.Is.Strange chapter 17 . 8/27/2013
Hey, at least now I get another shot in your games. Watch your back submitters, Athena is bringin' the heat this time around!
Ashbringer36 chapter 17 . 8/27/2013
darn Celri died so quickly... oh well all's well I guess loll.
So I am sorry about the loss of your book... I know this could have ended really well... either way once you get the new one started I'll be happy to submit another character to another awesome S-YOT of yours :)
until your next story Ashbringer36 out
Fluffydog chapter 16 . 7/19/2013
UPDATE!
Beauty.Is.Strange chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
"Marcie has pepper spray, I see that know" I love that, though I do wish that Rachel and Sarah came in for that last glance of torment.
Beauty.Is.Strange chapter 16 . 7/15/2013
Ah shit, Britt's dead, but it's so cute how Bree mourned her.
Beauty.Is.Strange chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
I like how you wrote my tributes reaping a lot, it was perfect. I hadn't realized that it'd begun!
Mudshadow63 chapter 16 . 7/15/2013
Great job with the awesome story! Great! A career kill from Irvine already. But seriously, an arena based on the districts? Isn't that a little overused? Anyway, I wasn't sure which POV I liked best since a lot of them were by filthy careers. *Spits on ground* Careers... Oh well! Nice job anyway! Great! - The 63rd Mudshadow
Mudshadow63 chapter 15 . 7/15/2013
1. The letter V
2. go or one
3. a branch hanging over the fence, she jumped down.
Chasing Silmarils chapter 16 . 7/14/2013
Oh my gosh... I loved the bloodbath! Thanks for not killing Kimberly. *sighs in relief while doing mental happy dance that Tadase died*
Wait a second... did you use (or modify) my idea? If so, thanks! :D