Reviews for Bleeding The Hourglass
ima chapter 2 . 3/10
please update
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
I did not ever thought that the funeral was for Dawn. I didn't actually welled up in tears but that was so overwhelming and I thought it was Joyce who died...
Well, keep up the good work!
Kb chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
Just found this story and I love it! I hope you keep writing it
Cheerpup1392 chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
This is way too sad and I'm way too invested for this to just end now! You have to add to this story. Please!
ba2006 chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
ooohhh love this chapter! Looking forward to the next update :)
sseau1 chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Dang...thru out this chapter I'm trying to get why she dumped Angel (for Parker ugh) oh young and dumb., thats so original. But he was a soldier., I'm kinda not wanting Angel to take her back now...oh well please con't on., can't wait for the next chapter?
sseau1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
WOW...what the hell happen., and why isn't Angel and Buffy together?
NinaGrace chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Oh My God! Such a simple human drama. It's a bitter pill, but I love it.
But I don't believe, that our Buffy could really do it. Even if it's AU, nature of the characters is still the same. And Buffy loved Angel, and he left her, so this's a role reversal. Although in some sense, here Angel first left Buffy because of the army... And Parker isn't that kind of shit like in the show, it's hard to believe.
It's like "Gone with the Wind" - we can glue the broken cup, but we will always see the cracks... I don't think, that these Buffy and Angel have a chance.
Thank you. I look forward to more of your wonderful stories!
BangelForever chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Please don't tell me you're going to leave it like this! write some more, I'm dying here to see what happens to them! :)
jubi2 chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Please write more! I absolutely love it!
Peaches Girl chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
OMG! That's so messed up. Really want to smack me some Buffy right about now...LOL I love this one...More please
Lola Smith chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Love it! Keep up the good work!
Mrs Boreanaz chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Oh wow that is a fantastic fic - Love AU Buffy and Angel.

Mmmmm Soldier Angel - yummo.

How could Buffy leave Angel for Parker - Noooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Please I need one more chapter - I need a happy ending. Pretty Please :)

Thanks for the fic.
DarkStar401 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I kind of love this. I had no idea it was going to be Dawn and when I seen it was, I was dying to read the next part, but then it wasn't there!
Some constructive feedback... It starts a little slow, I understand that this is to build tension, but maybe it could be a bit shorter in the build up. Also, it says that Angel's flight was in the a vampire he shouldn't be able to go out in the afternoon. And Angel's parent's are dead long before we meet him in Buffy.
Other than these little things, I think you have a really good piece of writing. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Hope Buffy and angel have a happy ending. Please update soon