Reviews for Things I Recall
Nightstar Phoenix chapter 16 . 10/14/2014
Wow! I really enjoyed these. Brilliant name you picked for Tentoo. You have the characters' personalities down very well. Spectacular job, keep up the good work!
I WAS lovin this chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
This was a really great fic... until the "John Wilfred Noble" part. UGGH! WHY MUST PEOPLE INSIST HE GET A NEW NAME? Like, I know he'd need id with a name, like John Wilfred Noble, but I imagine Rose and the Tylers would still call him Doctor, and anyone at Torchwood who they told the truth. Additionally, lots of people who are doctors or have any PhD get called just "doctor," so it wouldn't be so weird for him to introduce himself as "Doctor Noble/Smith/Tyler/WHATEVER" and be called Doctor. And it bugs me a lot when its Rose calling him the new name. Until then, this was fantastic.
neddie4everburkely chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
Im beggin you please update
will chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
Is she pregnant or time lord
itsbetterwith2 chapter 11 . 6/4/2014
Very cute and sweet :) question, how come rose calls the Doctor, Will? What's wrong with Doctor? I dunno, personally I've always preferred him to be called Doctor because that's who he is. He is The Doctor. "900 years I'm doing just fine". Doesn't the metacrisis like being called what he's been called for his whole life? But I guess everyone has their personal preferences when writing fanfiction.
Craftysquidz chapter 9 . 3/15/2014
Awww! That was so cute!
Ryu Kitsune Bard84 chapter 9 . 3/15/2014
Mixture of sweet and hilarious. Yep, that's them alright. Keep up the good work.
doctorwinggirl chapter 7 . 3/14/2014
very good chapter and story keep up the good work
Ryu Kitsune Bard84 chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
Oh dear, I think you need to fix the format of this. It's very difficult to read.
MissElizabethPendragon chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
Uh... Try re-posting this chapter like. Your formatting got horribly messed up. Of course, it could just be my phone.
BrowsingAbout chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
I really enjoyed reading these, and I would love to see more in this storyline! I always feel better when I read a story in which the 10th Duplicate is in character as The Doctor...because that's who he is! Love it.
BessieWho chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
LOVED THAT LAST SENTENCE! It wuz so adorable :) *heart explodes from cuteness overload*
Craftysquidz chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Which Doctor was that? The Sixth?
The Other Side of Sanity chapter 1 . 7/9/2013